Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeet caught his wife with someone else

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GpK5qgGOXJQ&feature=youtu.be

While browing yt for cheating wife videos, I came across this. Thought I would share it. I have no idea what they are speaking but my theory is pajeet suspects his wife having illicit affair with someone so he plans to go on a business trip but he had the keys with him and he visited the house to check his wife. And what he found out destroyed him . Every women will do it. It only requires the right guy .
I guess there is no option for him, either way he is fucked.
Imagine all the women not caught or maybe the cucked husbands know about it already. Eh nobody cares.

I speak another curry language so I only got a few words. He pretty much said that his life is ruined I think.

Tbh she looks like a whore, so what can you expect more from that

that's sad. i feel sorry for the guy, this shit shouldn't happen to anyone

shit is happening more and more like its even possible

please, someone translate

Punjabis are the most degenerate among curries. They are all rich as fuck too because they don't have any shame or honor. Just look at that house. Punjabi whores are simply the worst. The most westernized and sluttish. (some of them are hot though, like @RREEEEEEEEE 's sister.)
please, someone translate
I think the bull is someone they both know. Probably a friend.
The wife keeps on asking "what's up" the husband keeps on saying "everything is over, my life is over". The bull at one point says "i will tell you what is over" then he asks the husband to calm down then the husband asks him to beat him up. (rhetorically of course). She asks "are you making video" at which he says, "I've told everyone already"

Punjabis are the most degenerate among curries. They are all rich as fuck too because they don't have any shame or honor. Just look at that house. Punjabi whores are simply the worst. The most westernized and sluttish. (some of them are hot though, like @RREEEEEEEEE 's sister.)

The wife keeps on asking "what's up" the husband keeps on saying "everything is over, my life is over". The bull at one point says "i will tell you what is over" then he asks the husband to calm down then the husband asks him to beat him up. (rhetorically of course). She asks "are you making video" at which he says, "I've told everyone already"
just fucking sad tbh,
He's probably a hard working dude,
Fuck this sick world

just fucking sad tbh,
He's probably a hard working dude,
Fuck this sick world
You can see that the bitch had no regret whatsoever. If I ruled the lands she would be facing a firing squad rn

Death to the human race

Lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What a grotesque subhuman. That curry had major balls to go balls deep inside her beef flaps I'll give him credit for that :feelskek:
Sad shit man I shouldn't be laughing but this is the fate of most arrange marriage cucks here..and yes Punjabis are the biggest degenerates tbh.
I can also guarantee you that the husband will forgive her wife because divorce is frowned upon and they will live their entire life like roommates who resents each other(if they weren't already). Once you are trapped in this arrange marriage scam there is no way out..it's over.

Lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What a grotesque subhuman. That curry had major balls to go balls deep inside her beef flaps I'll give him credit for that :feelskek:
Yeah. But I don't think he had many other options. I know that the hotnyoung ones won't touch him. I wouldn't even bother taking someone else's wife(let alone my friend's) if that's the prize lol. But that's the reality in 2021.
Sad shit man I shouldn't be laughing but this is the fate of most arrange marriage cucks here..and yes Punjabis are the biggest degenerates tbh.
If it were upto me its firing squads for her. If you don't get a loyal virgin wife then arriange marriage is a scam.
I can also guarantee you that the husband will forgive her wife because divorce is frowned upon and they will live their entire life like roommates who resents each other(if they weren't already).
Cucked move. I would kick the bitch out. But the laws are so cucked they would actually favor the wife.

You can see that the bitch had no regret whatsoever. If I ruled the lands she would be facing a firing squad rn
And I would support that decision

If you don't get a loyal virgin wife then arriange marriage is a scam.
Beyond Based.
Cucked move. I would kick the bitch out. But the laws are so cucked they would actually favor the wife.
It is cucked but it's the sad reality. Most of these guys have no self awareness nor any self respect because they wasted their entire youth studying subjects they don't like and then forced to work a 9to 5 job like a hamster. They lack any self Identity and individualism. They are born and bred to study, work boring jobs, betabuxx and provide for their family who don't give a fuck about him and then retire and pretend as if everything is fine..sad shit tbh.

You can see that the bitch had no regret whatsoever.

Yes, it's very noticeable in these videos that even the bull shows some kind of shame, but the foid almost never.

Over for "just marry ugly women" pill. Bill gate had a mediocre wife that he is divorcing. Bezos has mediocre side too.

No safety for beta bux with current laws. Even prenup gets void by courts now. Curryland probably full of cucks

@Liszt @Aadi @Lookscel any of you speak Punjabi?

Over for "just marry ugly women" pill. Bill gate had a mediocre wife that he is divorcing. Bezos has mediocre side too.
Ugly women are no more faithful than better looking women

The guy is pretty much saying his life is ruined.

Can't speak punjabi tbh but can understand this much easily.

The guy is pretty much saying his life is ruined.

Can't speak punjabi tbh but can understand this much easily.
I got that too but I want the details. I think that guy she cheated with is his brother or something
@curryfool

Last edited:
I got that too but I want the details. I think that guy she cheated with is his brother or something
Yeah it seems like he knows the guy. He pretty much says his world is destroyed.

Who said I have a sister? You are confusing me for someone else. You probably have a hot sister. :feelsLSD:

JFL I think that it's his mom and not his wife and that man is his friend, that woman looks too old and roastie:feelskek:

Sad.

You work a 14 hour day, for $15(if that) and you gotta come home to your wife fucking somebody else. Nigga was looking too comfy in that bed too like they had done it before.

According to the comments, the dude is her nephew. Literal incest JFl. Never began for curries.

No safety for beta bux with current laws. Even prenup gets void by courts now. Curryland probably full of cucks
Jeff Bezos was cheating on his wife though. Bill Gates had girlfriends he went on vacations with.

Beyond Based.

It is cucked but it's the sad reality. Most of these guys have no self awareness nor any self respect because they wasted their entire youth studying subjects they don't like and then forced to work a 9to 5 job like a hamster. They lack any self Identity and individualism. They are born and bred to study, work boring jobs, betabuxx and provide for their family who don't give a fuck about him and then retire and pretend as if everything is fine..sad shit tbh.
Sounds like the life of a kike

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back