Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeet asking me for helps

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Some normie pajeet spokes to me before class & asked for my contact detail. I gave him the detail because I thought maybe to try & make a friend. But he later asked for some help with an assignment after the class.

In the class he just fucked off to some normie he knew. i finished everything in class before him and then go off to the station.

This nigga texted me and asked to meet up, so I tell him I left the place & I can give him some screenshot for some idea on how to do the assignment. But then he just says to send the entire file I submitted :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ( very bad could get in trouble for that ) I didn’t even respond to this nigga, remember guys everything is transactional & normies only want some shit out of you if they decide to speak to you. If u try& fit in with these fags u will end up with more problems than what you already got.

I thought I was gonna read a cuck story for a second, good on you for not giving him the assignment. If he asks again, then block his ass. The only reason he asked you for the assignment is because he thinks you're the biggest push over in there.

Some normie pajeet spokes to me before class & asked for my contact detail. I gave him the detail because I thought maybe to try & make a friend. But he later asked for some help with an assignment after the class.

In the class he just fucked off to some normie he knew. i finished everything in class before him and then go off to the station.

This nigga texted me and asked to meet up, so I tell him I left the place & I can give him some screenshot for some idea on how to do the assignment. But then he just says to send the entire file I submitted :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ( very bad could get in trouble for that ) I didn’t even respond to this nigga, remember guys everything is transactional & normies only want some shit out of you if they decide to speak to you. If u try& fit in with these fags u will end up with more problems than what you already got.
Tell him to fuck off

But then he just says to send the entire file I submitted
GTFO kick -GIF by Lord-Iluvatar on DeviantArt

This nigga messaged me again last week to meet up and I just ignored. No point in helping normies.

should have told him to stop being a cheating street shitter and do his own work.

curries are giga retards and can't build rapport for shit.
everytime i used someones help, i returned the favor later.
its all about give and take.

you're right for not helping that moron

did he offer you anything in return?
No bro. He actually came to one of my classes last week, and sat at my table so I had to LARP about why I didn’t reply to him.

I just said I nevER use my phone lol! He left half way through the class so that is good.