Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Painless ways to suicide???

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
What are the most painless ways to suicide? i need to now ASAP

how over is it?

Shot gun barrel in mouth, blast through head at 45 degree angle.
Piano wire tied to sturdy place, other around neck, jump off at least 6 feet for enough momentum for decapitation.

I'll look up some more for you. Those are my go-to's.

*edit*

Oh, I thought of another one. Drive to middle of nowhere, use hose to fill car with exhaust from tail pipe, go to sleep inside car.

*edit 2*

Here's a link: http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
This one has a list of sorts: https://www.quora.com/What-are-ways-to-painlessly-commit-suicide
And here's my go-to information guide: https://archive.org/stream/APracticalGuideToSuicide/A Practical Guide to Suicide_djvu.txt

Last edited:
Er and then gunshot in head

Go to the Ocean and have a nice cup of water..

Explosives in the mouth. I'm not joking.

Please do an ER, you will forever be engraved in history.

Drug overdose.

Don't know but i will probably just jump off a high building or rope. Doubt i have the courage to do that though so i will probably just COPE.

Anger NO!

St.BlackOpsIIcel wouldn't want it. We are always here for you. :horror:

Rig a BIG rock to drop on your head from 5-7 feet. Instant. Guaranteed death.

With that said I likeyou and you shouldnt do it dude

Carbon monoxide

Carbon Monoxide poisoning is painless and quick if exposed to a moderate amount, a other plus is how gruesome your corpse will look like when it's found to induce shock value.

Helium apparently.
Or Carbon monoxide.

But don't take my word for it as I've never researched it in-depth.

Suspension hanging or charcoal burning in a tent.

You could go into the mountains, get a camp site then set up ur tent and the charcoal.

Sallekhana is the best option for me. My body is the source of my loneliness and the reason all women hate me. What better way to leave this world than to neglect the body that has caused your soul so much pain? Incel life is slow and painful, that's how I want my suicide to be. My face is why I will die alone in misery, my face is not entitled to food and water.
Getmoggedbythisguy

Heroine overdose, most painless way I know of. You feel awesome for awhile, then pass out, then the overdose of the drug in your system causes your respiratory system to shut down while you are passed out and you slip away while your brain is deprived of oxygen.

I'm debating sodium nitrite or jumping from a tall building for when it's necessary.

There are no painless methods. Stay here and annoy people on the internet.

Heroine overdose, most painless way I know of. You feel awesome for awhile, then pass out, then the overdose of the drug in your system causes your respiratory system to shut down while you are passed out and you slip away while your brain is deprived of oxygen.
What if you survive? Will you be a retarded vegetable or will you just have a hangover?

as some other people have already said, carbon monoxide is by far the best way.
You basically just fall asleep.
The CO binds to your hemoglobin and blocks oxygen from binding, so you will just get weaker and weaker until you pass out.
just light some coals and take them into a room with no airflow, the smaller the room the better.

Carbon monoxide. But could also go eee ahh.

I was planning on using a helium tank and a mask, but it turns out there's been a helium shortage and the helium concentration present in the tanks is too low to kill you.
J U S T

Suspension hanging or charcoal burning in a tent.

You could go into the mountains, get a camp site then set up ur tent and the charcoal.
How long does it take to die from charocoal burning? I heard that prisons put something on fire in their cell to die from the smoke and that it works sometimes.

What if you survive? Will you be a retarded vegetable or will you just have a hangover?

The worst hangover of your life man
Do you speak from experience? If you would survive it without lasting injuries I guess heroin overdose would be the best way.

I have known people who OD'd on accident and survived and they're basically fine. Haven't OD'd myself but one of the guys who OD'd on accident was a Chad and he didn't lose any of his brain function or anything, went right back to Chadding after he recovered. The other person who OD'd and survived was a whore so she never had any brain function to begin with.

See you tomorrow

This might not be so good for me ATM because of my opiate addiction but a good high dose of Morphine Suplhate (if you've no opiate tolerance a few grammes should do) washed down with some strong alcohol. This is how Doug Stanhope's mother died.

If you can get your hands on decent stuff a good strong hit of H. This won't apply to UK people because the gear here is now terrible. A friend of mine died of an OD back in 2005 when you could still get decent gear in the UK. You just sink into a nice sleep and won't be aware of what's happening. I think this is how I'd want to do it if I felt that way.

carbon monoxide
seal your room tight, AC max, burn some charcoal
enjoy your last barbecue:feelsokman:

Go ER, then blow your brains