Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Painful Cringe] Jordan Peterson made a music video

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

Wtf is this:feelskek:? I could barely watch it all:feelshaha:. Those guys really should just stay at pointing out how cringe leftist-made media are, rather than trying to match them and making evencringier stuff in the process:feelsjuice::feelshaha:.

pain-sharp.gif

Jordan Peterson is the most boomerish person in existence.

Jewden Peterstein

Wtf is this:feelskek:? I could barely watch it all:feelshaha:. Those guys really should just stay at pointing out how cringe leftist-made media are, rather than trying to match them and making evencringier stuff in the process:feelsjuice::feelshaha:.

now i know what Castro felt like after surviving his 1000th assassination attempt

that's some real soy shit - painfully cringe to watch

Proudest I have been saying "dnw".

Jordan Peterson is the most boomerish person in existence.
I used to think Foucault was overrated and Derrida full of shit, but this stupid video makes me think we need people like them to save us from the intellectual decadence and utter degeneracy of the US.

just can't do it, everytime I click on play my face starts contorting in anticipation of pain and I have to stop it again

The irony is that Jordan Peterson might be the most pretentious Post- Modernist out there.

No traditional Christian moralist would be outraged on Twitter and pretend it’s some sort of moral battleground.

Needs more kermit.

Wasted potential.

he's so old and out of touch with reality.

I wana bang his daughter before i die mangos

Dude lost his mind after his junkie phase.

Quite silly, maybe he wants to appeal to dumb and silly people, they will buy all his stuff.

He did it, he became the ultimate normie grifter deluxe with his own music video and all, not surprising from a benzo addict that failed to raise a daughter despite living a life of luxury.

Mick Madson

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back