Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Paddy Pimblett wins UFC match and uses victory speech to reach out to suicidal males, "men start talkin!", foids seethe

foids trying to keep men down?

but when we keep women down its a big huge problem :feelskek:

Now the 27-year-old has asked for a fight with Paul, but will only go ahead with it if there's some drug testing ahead of their bout.
"If you wanna have a fight with me, let's get it on," Pimblett said on BT Sport, in an interview with Michael Bisping.
"Get your manager to talk to my manager, we'll sort it through the UFC and through everyone you wanna sort it with.

"It won't be on your terms like you do with everyone else. You'll have to do a drug test, and we'll see."
imagine him defeating a Chad

I don’t care much for UFC but hearing him say that is life fuel. The fact that foids are seething over it is no surprise, they can’t even bear to imagine any men (except chad) be happy.

I don’t care much for UFC but hearing him say that is life fuel. The fact that foids are seething over it is no surprise, they can’t even bear to imagine any men (except chad) be happy.
true, having an athlete or whatever authority say positive things is dangerous.

Where's the seething foids?
not at the match obv they're at home pissed an issue not pertaining directly to women is being talked about instead of their vaginas

not at the match obv they're at home pissed an issue not pertaining directly to women is being talked about instead of their vaginas
Not online. They're just simping for Chad.

he's a blond ufc fighter himself, whats not Chad about him??
"Chad"

Paddy The Baddy Pimblett MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography -  Sherdog.com

Foids are apathetic to subhumans unless we interfere with their chad chasing.

Mogger has better capped delts then me even after 6 years of training boyo its literally all about insertion and genetics man :feelsrope:

I love seeing foids get all pissed off.

Good for him, he's gaining moral points to raise his value.
Still, hope he dies in a plane crash for being an obnoxious prettyboymaxxed bum, in Ace Combat 5 ofc.

he's a blond ufc fighter himself, whats not Chad about him??
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HE'S ONLY 5'10":feels::feels::feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back