Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PacinoMan vs Chudpreet MMA Battle

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful
@PacinoMan
@Chudpreet

get your drama out of the femoidsgtfo thread and fight here :feelsUgh:
dont interupt the legal proceedings with your meaningless squabbles :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I made some mistakes when I first started on this site but have made up for them, I was banned for the thread he posted but explained myself to mods and was allowed back. He keeps bringing his shit thread up constantly
:feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: This must stop immediately!
@Chudpreet
I condemn you to 100 hours of sewers duty!
May the Rats have mercy on you!:dafuckfeels:

I made some mistakes when I first started on this site but have made up for them, I was banned for the thread he posted but explained myself to mods and was allowed back. He keeps bringing his shit thread up constantly
I know him and he tried it with me too.
He said I was a fag.
Whenever I explained that it wasn't like that, he didn't stop insulting me.
I've been ignoring him ever since.

I know him and he tried it with me too.
He said I was a fag.
Whenever I explained that it wasn't like that, he didn't stop insulting me.
I've been ignoring him ever since.
UNBELIEVABLE! :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
@Chudpreet please take the stand!

If you dont you will be charged with holding the court in contempt! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

:feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: This must stop immediately!
@Chudpreet
I condemn you to 100 hours of sewers duty!
May the Rats have mercy on you!:dafuckfeels:
Dude read the thread yourself. Afaik he didn’t debunk jackshit. I have no clue why the mods let him back on

UNBELIEVABLE! :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
@Chudpreet please take the stand!

If you dont you will be charged with holding the court in contempt! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
1st piece of evidence: literally look at his name

2nd: This guy writes constant cuck fetish threads about white women and sand men. He’s very obviously some trans fag from r9k

STAND DOWN YOUNG MAN! :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
the court will decide his fate :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
Also it’s funny he says the thing that you quoted when in reality he’s been obsessively following me around the forum ever since he was reinstated

Chudpreet is like a heat seeking missile, he has pin point accuracy when it comes to spotting fags.
the only thing he is spotting is the shit in his pants.
But he have problems spotting his micro penis.

This guy writes constant cuck fetish threads about white women and sand men.
I post real videos from everyday life.
What's wrong with showing reality?

1st piece of evidence: literally look at his name

2nd: This guy writes constant cuck fetish threads about white women and sand men. He’s very obviously some trans fag from r9k
That retard randomly tried to start beef with me in a thread completely unrelated to anything me or him could even beef about. Seriously who the fuck is he? :feelskek:

That retard randomly tried to start beef with me in a thread completely unrelated to anything me or him could even beef about. Seriously who the fuck is he? :feelskek:
do you mean me?
I don't remember ever writing to you.

do you mean me?
I thought he was talking about the @PacinoMan guy. Lmao didn't realize he was talking to you sorry bro. :feelsPop:

do you mean me?

Whitefeminineboy

What kind of name is this? People like you are the reason why shitskins & niggers make jokes online about "muh whitey is gay!1!1!"

Tfu on you & your family faggot.

Same here. Death to those who stand against @Chudpreet (in Minecraft)
You are like the normies at my previous school who banded together against individual incels.

You are like the normies at my previous school who banded together against individual incels.
No, we are Incels who want to keep this forum clean from faggotry, cucks, infiltrators, etc.

Whitefeminineboy

What kind of name is this? People like you are the reason why shitskins & niggers make jokes online about "muh whitey is gay!1!1!"

Many fakecels have already made fun of me.
Have you ever bullied incels?
I see you as my former bully who made fun of me.

No, we are Incels who want to keep this forum clean from faggotry, cucks, infiltrators, etc.
chadlites want to keep the forum clean from incels.
The best way to do this is when they are being bullied and insulted.

Dude read the thread yourself. Afaik he didn’t debunk jackshit. I have no clue why the mods let him back on
Cause the mods who run this place are neck-deep in corruption.

Thankfully you don’t control shit
Good thing you dont either boyo.

Also, might want to let @General Alek sergeant know he is banned again, so your buddy doesn't get yelled at again.

So why don’t you leave the site then?
t.

every incel has the right to be here.
Otherwise this page would not fulfill its purpose.
Where should you go as an incel if you aren't wanted on incel sites?
The only criterion on this page must be incel status.
Otherwise nothing else is important.

@B/W muttcel it’s a damn shame that it looks like we janny this forum more than the actual mods :feelskek: nobody cares to do anything about infiltroons

the only thing he is spotting is the shit in his pants.
But he have problems spotting his micro penis.
Says the guy who literally calls himself a “feminine boy” and writes IR cuck threads :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Hello, what's going on? I request a full briefing devoid of biases from both sides.

Whitefeminineboy

He’s a gay cuck. He’s literally written many BBC spam-style threads about sand men and white women

No tf?He should be freed & come back. Heck, I would take him as mod considering the current state of this shithole.
Same, idek what the allegations against him are

Crab bucket fight?

He’s a gay cuck. He’s literally written many BBC spam-style threads about sand men and white women
I showed videos on everyday life.
What does this have to do with any fetishes?
I show realistic videos or write threads about what I experienced and that's being a cuck for you?
I don't feel like writing to a troll.
You still haven't given up your hobby of spreading rumors and trolling.

You are never going to see me as an equal, your mind is made up. I debunked what I needed to to get unbanned and would have done more. Go ahead and pick one I didn’t debunk and I will
I just think he's trolling and trying to do as much damage as possible by constantly insulting you and spreading rumors.

You are never going to see me as an equal, your mind is made up. I debunked what I needed to to get unbanned and would have done more. Go ahead and pick one I didn’t debunk and I will
But I've seen this behavior from normies who also like to see incels suffer.
I can't tell you enough about how chadlites and normies lied and started rumors about weaker people, only to see the incel in trouble in the end.

I agree. It’s sucks to be persecuted and accused by people who you would like to call friend
Are you crazy.
Friends who behave like my worst enemies in school?
Who have to demonstrate their dominance over the weaker ones?
Of course, they are usually believed even if they put false things into the world because they are normies and chadlites.
People always believe the stronger ones and the weaker ones are always wrong.
I will never accept such people as friends.

You can’t debunk anything, cause those are all things that YOU said. That thread isn’t filled with claims made against you, it’s filled with YOUR OWN WORDS