Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sorry guys there will be no more wiping of posts for the foreseeable future

Shut the fuck up infiltrator. FBI never came to your house. And you have no felony charges. Trying overly hard to fit in here… fucking foid.

is there at least the possibility to allow self edit/delete for us paranoidcels? or does that also mess shit up
Yeah, i think its dumb how we cant delete our own posts.

Go ER
full

Absolutely!

I believe good ol @proudweeb has made such a policy where we will manually delete 20-30 posts you guys want gone so long as you link them to us in PM. :feelsokman:
Thats great then thanks, theres reasonable alternatives if the situation ever arises for any brocels

A easy feature to implement i would assume but im no tech guy
The annoying part is that it's actually a feature that already exists and has already been implemented. It's just that you can only delete your post/reply within 30 minutes of posting. Then after 30 minutes, its up forever

yeah I've always wondered why that hasn't been an option. Its probably complicated but I noticed that as well
Because we can’t have users breaking the rules with fag posts and illegal glow posts when mods are not on then quickly deleting them before any of us can see them and ban said offending poster accordingly. :feelsthink:

So you see you guys don’t need this option.

What you need is to use wordpad or notepad and spend a lot more time on your posts before making them. :feelshehe:

Then guess what?

You’ll not only make better posts that don’t need additional editing or deleting but you’ll improve the overall posting quality of the site as well. :feelsokman:

The annoying part is that it's actually a feature that already exists and has already been implemented. It's just that you can only delete your post/reply within 30 minutes of posting. Then after 30 minutes, its up forever
I stand corrected. :feelskek:

Still you guys don’t need permanent deleting capabilities either if you just take the appropriate time and thought before making your particular post. :feelsokman:

Because we can’t have users breaking the rules with fag posts and illegal glow posts when mods are not on then quickly deleting them before any of us can see them and ban said offending poster accordingly. :feelsthink:

So you see you guys don’t need this option.

What you need is to use wordpad or notepad and spend a lot more time on your posts before making them. :feelshehe:

Then guess what?

You’ll not only make better posts that don’t need additional editing or deleting but you’ll improve the overall posting quality of the site as well. :feelsokman:
That's fair and good reasoning.:feelsokman: Its just one of those things where you'd think that it would be an option but when you put it like that there is good reason for it not to be. The good news is not many of us break the law or do anything too outrageous :feelzez:

IT infiltrators on suicide watch GG

Most of you should be okay... Federal Agents/agencies have more pressing issues than some people most likely teenagers talking about how much they hate women on a day to day basis.
This should only really affect you if you're an idiot using your personal email with your full name and other identifying information on it.
Even if you're applying for a security clearance you should still be fine, as far a I know this forum isn't a terrorist organization.
With all of that said use a burner email or some shit.

I'm going to go beat some bitch to death with a 9 inch purple dildo

you guys don’t need permanent deleting capabilities either if you just take the appropriate time and thought before making your particular post. :feelsokman:
I can only speak for myself, but for me personally my reason for wanting to delete stuff isnt because of typos or anything like that, i already spend way too much time typing and proofreading most of my comments before posting.

The reason i want it is because i usually am usually active on this site at like 5am when im super tired and not really thinking, and then the next day I'll realize i said something that i wish i hadnt said, sometimes because its embarrassing or sometimes for other reasons

For example a couple months ago there was this one user who was arguing with me and he was displaying extremely jewish behavior and tactics, and he kept unironically saying jews were the master race and whatnot so eventually i just gave up arguing and called him a jew. Then he said he was actually a slav. So with the sole intention of annoying him, i said something like "oh, youre a slav, go figure". I dont actually have anything against slavs, i only said it to annoy this one user, and my personal thought process was "I'll leave this comment up long enough for him to see it, then I'll delete it". Only to later find out i couldnt delete it

So now im always afraid slavic users on this site are going to come across that comment i left and start being hostile to me because it looks like i hate slavs now

I am going to drop a bomb in the presidents toilet tomorrow at precisely 10:09 AM and I will be gone before:
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

@Master has told myself and the rest of us not to do it anymore as the spam cleaner feature is buggy as hell and my dumb ass has literally crashed the fucking site probably more than once trying to do this for one of you paranoid morons who think you need this done when no one is after you and no one ever will be after you because your username is not @Master @Fat Link or @proudweeb the only names here law enforcement or the Biden Junta is ever actually going to give a shit about unless of course you retards actually say something seriously illegal like you’re going to go beat some bitch to death with a 9 inch purple dildo or something. :feelskek:

So chill the fuck out and fuck off with these requests already. :feelshaha:

You’re a nobody that no one gives a shit about so you most likely have nothing to worry about. :feelsokman:

Besides if the kikes/FED/ZOG really want you or your info Jewgle archives fucking EVERYTHING anyway so even were we to honor your request or @Master himself were to completely delete and or annihilate your account from site existance (((they))) would still find you. :feelsugh:

So just quietly leave or ask for a ban + name change if you’re THAT fucking paranoid. :feelsUgh:
(Name change to throw any investigators off track hopefully). :feelsclown:

You don’t need/are not important enough for the elites to care about to need a complete post wipe in most cases. :society:
dudes be having shite terrible downright horrendous OPSEC and then complain to mods to have their account wiped. as if that will do anything lol

Master is working with feds and building evidence against us.... it is so over.

See you guys in a federal penitentiary or whatever

brutal, fed dont wanna waste too much effort to dig out users here so no post wipe allowed