Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oxymoronpill: what is an "ugly woman"?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
As far as I'm concerned, ugly = repulsive.

Every woman can get hundreds of matches on their first day on tinder, and have men begging for instant sex.

Even if you chadfish, you won't have a 100% match rate or even a 100% match to sex rate.

so what makes a woman ugly?

I'm attracted to like 95% percent of women

An ugly women is a women who cant hold/get love by Chad or Tyrone.
They can have sex but its empty and they get dumped afterwards.

Otherwhise there is nothing with a vagina alive in the west which has a lower smv than sub 5 males.

Women can definitely be ugly, but women, by default, have infinite SMV because they have a wet hole between their legs. You are confusing sex appeal with looks; it's only correlated in men, not women.

Women can definitely be ugly, but women, by default, have infinite SMV because they have a wet hole between their legs. You are confusing sex appeal with looks; it's only correlated in men, not women.
high iq.

I realize this even with hookers. There are super beautiful chicks you can get for 60 bucks with full service and still struggle for clients, while there are roasties charging 300 /h who have thousands of requests.

High IQ Blackpilled response

high iq.

I realize this even with hookers. There are super beautiful chicks you can get for 60 bucks with full service and still struggle for clients, while there are roasties charging 300 /h who have thousands of requests.
elab

Women can definitely be ugly. However they can never be an incel.

high iq.

High IQ Blackpilled response
Thanks bros, I appreciate the love.

Id say around 80% of women at least in my area are ugly. The men probably the same. Everyone is fucking gross and i hate it. Why would you even ask what is an ugly bitch? Literally most women are fucking ugly. Are you on a college campus or some other area with a high concentration of attractive women? Because on an even distribution most people are literally repulsive, male and female. Yeah like certain parts of california etc is going to have a higher percent of attractive people, because certain places are more desirable to live in than others and generally hotter people are going to have an easier time in life to be able to get to that point. But yea, generally speaking. The large majority of both women and men are fucking nasty as fuck. Its just that women have fakeup and men are simp cuckolds.

Id say around 80% of women at least in my area are ugly. The men probably the same. Everyone is fucking gross and i hate it. Why would you even ask what is an ugly bitch? Literally most women are fucking ugly. Are you on a college campus or some other area with a high concentration of attractive women? Because on an even distribution most people are literally repulsive, male and female. Yeah like certain parts of california etc is going to have a higher percent of attractive people, because certain places are more desirable to live in than others and generally hotter people are going to have an easier time in life to be able to get to that point. But yea, generally speaking. The large majority of both women and men are fucking nasty as fuck. Its just that women have fakeup and men are simp cuckolds.
Where do you live?

All women are beautiful you misoginistic pig

if she has a bad personality

It’s different here in Europe than in the Us, but a lot of hookers value is depending on marketing. If she sucks to promote herself her beauty wont help her much. On the other hand there are relatively mediocre (and old) beckies and roasties who are good at presenting themselves and negotiating prices.
I once fucked an 18 year old 9/10 blonde blue eyed stacy for 70 buck, (she did the job for a weekend to finance her driver licence, sry @LastGerman ). It was so ridiculous I couldn’t believe my luck.
Point is though the smv of women isnt so important in the first place like sex appeal is for men, because foids can negotiate better with what they can offer in the first place than man.
All women are beautiful you misoginistic pig
At least all women can get can get laid, because women have better personalities than men :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

I once fucked an 18 year old 9/10 blonde blue eyed stacy for 70 buck, (she did the job for a weekend to finance her driver licence, sry @LastGerman ). It was so ridiculous I couldn’t believe my luck.

And you gave her the money for it... Once again I am being emasculated by a teenage girl. I just cannot anymore. Fuck female driving, seriously.

No woman can be ugly, they all can have sex.