Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oxymoronic relation between Curries and Kikes

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Israelis are absolutely terrified of curry culture and curries as a whole, they don't don't want to be anywhere near a curry and the Torah explicitly advises kikes to stay away from the tribes which worships calfs and cows , apparently which curries have done a p.hd on . They are petrified of the thought of a curry following them on social media
But curries be like : " Love Israel saar" " Hindu loves Joos saar " " Phul saport saar " ... lmfao you can't make this shit up. I am wheezing.

pigskins are so degenerate they will destroy themselves in a couple of decades, and curries are not even human

kikes always won tbh. semitic superiority

Israelis are absolutely terrified of curry culture and curries as a whole
All civilized people think of curries like that. Same for Ricemen btw. In New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore Ricemen openly deny renting homes to curries.

Apart from hindu nationalists no one does this

All civilized people think of curries like that. Same for Ricemen btw. In New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore Ricemen openly deny renting homes to curries.
Thats no surprise tho tbh lmao

Apart from hindu nationalists no one does this
Thats why i wrote it as an oxymoron, Hinduism stands exact opposite of the semitic religion..i mean what these mf smoking..some abstract hindu drugs ???

pigskins are so degenerate they will destroy themselves in a couple of decades, and curries are not even human
Yaa that is inevitable, pigskins are literally castrated at this point, their woman are making their life living hell..how do pigskins even cope

Thats why i wrote it as an oxymoron, Hinduism stands exact opposite of the semitic religion..i mean what these mf smoking..some abstract hindu drugs ???
K I am just saying apart from them no one gives a shit about israel

More like a moronic relation

K I am just saying apart from them no one gives a shit about israel
I wanna know the source behind this weird one sided love traingle between Hindu nationalist and Jews.. Hindu nationalist are cringe lords

they both have a common enemy in muzzies so that might explain it, still doesn't make much sense though since jews and muslims have very similar views on polytheism and idolatry. hindu nationalists took the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" way too seriously

Thats no surprise tho tbh lmao
Not only ricemen. Sands think of curries as slaves and treat them as such. I don't know about spics. Africans raped and murdered curries in Uganda and generally hate and lust after our foids. Ironically only white people seem to treat curries fairly and with respect.

Based the kike fears the CVRRYBVLL

Not only ricemen. Sands think of curries as slaves and treat them as such. I don't know about spics. Africans raped and murdered curries in Uganda and generally hate and lust after our foids. Ironically only white people seem to treat curries fairly and with respect.
True curries should be showing more gratitude towards Mayos instead of Kippahcels , but ironically curries wage a war on mayo society by scamming and threatening them to return back the 45 trillion loot by anglocel simps made in colonial times

they are god's meme race

they both have a common enemy in muzzies so that might explain it, still doesn't make much sense though since jews and muslims have very similar views on polytheism and idolatry. hindu nationalists took the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" way too seriously
If kikes pairs up with curries it would be a biblical treachery to the tribe of judah , but yeaah the only common thread is that both of them are bullied by sand niggers religion lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back