Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Overworking at the job is the only thing that is keeping me from roping

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Working is the only keeping me in peace nowadays. I work at a job that requires little interactions with other humans. I work 80 hours a week to switch my mind off and make me forget about my shitty life. I cant take a day off or else I feel like roping all the time

Any1 else feels like this? I feel like its an incel trait that we are an "all or nothing" type of person : youre either a NEET not doing shit or overworking yourself to escape from your shit life

So what job do you do then? Before i got fired from warehouse in november (for raging out and throwing shit around), i used to work 4 10hour shifts a week with 3 days off.Anything more than that was unbearable.Never did more hours than the bare minimum

I would overwork if i had work!

i already kinda overwork, just dont get paid for it (maybe somehow in the future). i have "worked" all day and night today despite being super tired because i had to wake up after 2,5 hours of sleep. almost went at sleep at 15-16, then at 20. now it is another 10 and half hours and morning and i have time to sleep 2 hours so i won't sleep at all, since it is more difficult to wake after 2 hours than not sleep at all

So what job do you do then? Before i got fired from warehouse in november (for raging out and throwing shit around), i used to work 4 10hour shifts a week with 3 days off.Anything more than that was unbearable.Never did more hours than the bare minimum
Idk im just an all or nothing kind of person. I either go all-in at work and get completely absorbed by it or I dont do shit and jestermaxx online.

I think its a coping mechanism since I had such a shit life, working is the only way for me to turn my brain off from reality

overworking yourself to escape from your shit life
And that was more or less my attitude while at work.i did the most work, like dog.normies would say chill out, conversate and take it super slow etc, i would just rush all the time just to make time go by faster and not have my mind think about being at work - the most painful feeling lol.the only guy who worked better than me was a chadlite from el salvador.we made really good team together

Felt that. I'm scared when my contract runs out and I'm done with school this December what will happen.

And that was more or less my attitude while at work.i did the most work, like dog.normies would say chill out, conversate and take it super slow etc, i would just rush all the time just to make time go by faster and not have my mind think about being at work - the most painful feeling lol.the only guy who worked better than me was a chadlite from el salvador.we made really good team together
Yeah. I need to be productive or else I feel useless. I can’t small talk with other normies so I just hyper focus on work like an autist.

There was a latino dude that used to work at my place. I suspect that he was a brocel. Dude was 5'6 and below average in looks but a solid dude that never disrespected me. Only dude that I could tolerate at my job.

I miss that wigga like you wont believe

Felt that. I'm scared when my contract runs out and I'm done with school this December what will happen.
Work as a Ramp Agent if you live close to an airport. I drive around the airport all day alone and I make good money. Plus I can work as many hours as I want to. Theres always work to do and it can be pretty comfy

Work as a Ramp Agent if you live close to an airport. I drive around the airport all day alone and I make good money. Plus I can work as many hours as I want to. Theres always work to do and it can be pretty comfy
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks brocel

I would fucking love a schedule like that

My job used to have me work 8 hours days 6 days a week. And then sometimes 10 hours 5 days a week. It fucking sucked I hated it. But now they have me working 6 hours 6 days a week and that's garbage too.

My job used to have me work 8 hours days 6 days a week. And then sometimes 10 hours 5 days a week. It fucking sucked I hated it. But now they have me working 6 hours 6 days a week and that's garbage too.
Yeah the worst thing about work is not hours is waking up for it and when coming back home knowing tomorrow u have to go as well

Working is the only keeping me in peace nowadays. I work at a job that requires little interactions with other humans. I work 80 hours a week to switch my mind off and make me forget about my shitty life. I cant take a day off or else I feel like roping all the time

Any1 else feels like this? I feel like its an incel trait that we are an "all or nothing" type of person : youre either a NEET not doing shit or overworking yourself to escape from your shit life
Good keep making me rich

I wish i was born from wealthy family's and yeah, everything is shit from behind.

I am starting to feel this way except I am neet

I should have a job on feb 19th hopefully