Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Overwhelmed with everything

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★
Firstly im overwhelmed with hobbies since i got myself into too much stuff now i dont have time for all hobbies plus im broke and i need more stuff (atleast 200ish dollars)

Fishing, writing, video games(thinking about quitting), and guitar.

My pc is trash and it crashes, it literally doesnt work after i drive with it being in my trunk . It needs 30 mins to fix( redisconnecting the parts manually from the mobo again and again in various combinations, sometimes it only works with 1 ram stick in).

My parents are divorced im visiting my father for spring break (1 week).

I need money for new headset, and new pc parts maybe .

Thinking about quitting video games after like 14 years. Ive been playing games since i was 6.

Ive always felt with video games as a must do in my day so i would spend hours playing something.

How old are you?

You should have a schedule for example

Play games for 2 hours maximum at 7pm - 9pm

Have some nice food while playing

Also don't try to play every game at once because you will never complete them, play 1 story game and 1 fun game

PC specs?

19. I went school late

I will try

I play some online games that never end.

Core i3 10th gen, gtx 1650.
Online games not always great, they good for killing time, you should play story games or RPG games

not bad specs but the cpu isn't great probably a 4 core, probably struggle with big open world games, older titles (ps4 era games) should be fine tho gtx 1650

Personally I'd try to stream PC to phone using steam link or something, a smaller screen = lower resolution = better fps and bedtime gaming

Online games not always great, they good for killing time, you should play story games or RPG games
Whats a rpg game, give examples
not bad specs but the cpu isn't great probably a 4 core, probably struggle with big open world games, older titles (ps4 era games) should be fine tho gtx 1650
Yea i mostly play simulators on low settings, old games, minecraft, terraira, and i used to play ark but that game is shit optimised.
Personally I'd try to stream PC to phone using steam link or something, a smaller screen = lower resolution = better fps and bedtime gaming
Nah i dont play at night

Whats a rpg game, give examples

Yea i mostly play simulators on low settings, old games, minecraft, terraira, and i used to play ark but that game is shit optimised.

Nah i dont play at night
Final Fantasy is an rpg

Old games are best tbh :feelsjuice:

Playing in bed is cozy af:feelscomfy: