Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel overwatch is full of foids

N

nymph

lower than trash bc at least trash gets recycled
★★
idk why, csgo was so chill and foid free, i just cant stand the fucking voice of those foids

You can get boosted in OW easily without any skill unlike CS.

Fuck mercy mains

cause she knows there are some top level cucks who will carry her to wins or ranks or buy her shit jfl

I play overwatch regularly and its true and 9/10 theyre a mercy main.

overwatch
Cucc

idk why, csgo was so chill and foid free, i just cant stand the fucking voice of those foids

The foids are slowly taking over vidya as well.
It was just a matter of time anyway.
And since all new games are more or less cucked, it will only get worse from now on.

This picture will describe ALL video games rather sooner than later.
There won't be any uncucked video games left.

And since all new games are more or less cucked, it will only get worse from now on.

shits over

Videogames are normie-tier at this point tbh.

OnlyPlaysGamesReleasedBefore2006cel

I stopped playing games when they turned to shit. So should you.

Go play TF2. Instead of annoying foids, you get to deal with annoying pre-pubescent children! What a deal!

funny how foids dont touch brutally competitve skill only games like cs. the only ones that do always lobby up with their beta squad in gn1 or play faggot modes like surf

I don´t play Overwatch but I used to play CS GO. But I know how all the cucks praise the girls like they´re fucking Gods inside the gaming world, totally absurd. Even ugly girls get treated like a 10/10

I don´t play Overwatch but I used to play CS GO. But I know how all the cucks praise the girls like they´re fucking Gods inside the gaming world, totally absurd. Even ugly girls get treated like a 10/10
yeah, playing with a femoid anywhere online is pure cancer, the bitch get's insta beta orbiters

They should let us fuck any tinder slut we want, whenever we want.

They need to introduce a scheme in which we can redeem vouchers on tinder and pick up any girl we want to have sex with.

When I played overwatch the only thing I hated more than the femoids were the cucks playing with them boosting them to impress them or some shit.

I play overwatch regularly and its true and 9/10 theyre a mercy main.
In many games, I noticed females only play healer roles, for some reason. Probably because they're the easiest, you just stay back and press some keys. It's something that speaks a lot about their mindset.

In many games, I noticed females only play healer roles, for some reason. Probably because they're the easiest, you just stay back and press some keys. It's something that speaks a lot about their mindset.
this

the day foids take over video games is the day that I rope. They're already cancerous enough. If they become majority I think I would die just from the tumors that would grow in my body from it.

It's like this in WoW too. Every time I joined a discord for a PUG there were always chicks in it. Kills it for me.

Tfw people on mic think I'm a female. I can barely stand using my mic now. :feelsrope:

I usually call them stupid cunts and harass them.

Video games are for men only.

Femoids ruined football and now vidya

Just play war thunder, homeworld series, wargame series, or crusader kings 2. No foids there.

It's a feminist playground with it's diverse cast of characters.

Voice changers