Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do women have the ugliest laugh

maggoteatergift

maggoteatergift

the radiance of a thousand suns.
it's so high pitched and ugly. i cant stand it. I was in a grocery store and there were two foids next to me mindlessly looking at shit. Then one of them lets out the ugliest screech of my life. That triggered the other one to screech too. Women are curses.

foids are ugly souls

yeah my sister has a horse laugh its annoying but its a reminder that iam genetic shit and iam surrounded by genetic shit

yeah my sister has a horse laugh its annoying but its a reminder that iam genetic shit and iam surrounded by genetic shit
better a man than a woman

Or a pack of hyenas.

it's so high pitched and ugly. i cant stand it. I was in a grocery store and there were two foids next to me mindlessly looking at shit. Then one of them lets out the ugliest screech of my life. That triggered the other one to screech too. Women are curses.
Are you a Slipknot fan

High pitch voice but they scream also the loudest in any intense situations like getting chased by predator :feelsree: :feelsree: