Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Overprotective parents were a mistake

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
Parents gave me a quite overprotective and monotonous education.
In fear of me being abducted or raped for some unknown reason, i wasn't allowed to step foot outside without being accompanied by either of them until I was 15. :feelscry:
No need to tell you that they didn't put a male kid with a load of free time in any activity nor did they like travelling, so after school I would just rot in my room and cope with what i have. :feelsautistic:

By then, the insults on the brain were beyond salvageable. Didn't have an upbringing like normal healthy kids.

Sometimes, I doubt i am a man.
I am not a girl obviously since i have a penis but i would not call myself a man either.

Like a dog raised to act like a chicken, at the end that dog is neither a chicken nor a dog. And he will be torn apart if put amongst a wild dog pack.

ye its pretty brutal tbh. Only time i was allowed outside was for school and this went on until i was 17. They didnt want me to have any friends at all, not that i couldve made any of them either way. All i did was chore after chore, study for things i didnt care about and just forget.

We still can reject betabuxxing

Guliugarbingai

We still can reject betabuxxing

View attachment 227054
No hymen, no betabuxx

ye its pretty brutal tbh. Only time i was allowed outside was for school and this went on until i was 17. They didnt want me to have any friends at all, not that i couldve made any of them either way. All i did was chore after chore, study for things i didnt care about and just forget.
I used to be quite edgy as a coping mechanism when i was younger, having nothing but disdain for those who can socialize.
Now, i realize without social incentives humans are nothing but a shell of themselves. I think tbh that the damage is beyond reversible at this age.

Very brutal

dont have that bs tbh