Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Overpopulation, Depopulation, and Doomer Accelerationism

FF101

FF101

Greycel
Got to get this off my chest. I've been thinking that the only way things are going to get better is if they get worse. America and the Western culture in general, modernism Gen Z, wokeness, PC culture, Zed/They/SHIM/ Whateverthe fuck it's getting to the point where I just think that modern society domesticates people like livestock. It just like they don't realize they are in a pasture with a fence and are being fucking coddled. The more people the more we frivolously breed without reason it's like an infestation. Cities force you into these cramped spaces with all this technology and concrete. But you're living in these damn boxes like hamsters in a jungle gym. The designs for these future places is like living like cockroaches in your own shit.

A lot of the Natural Predators and threats to mankind have been reduced and are like hidden in western society. Disease, Famine, even War to an extent. I get pissed off everytime I see the US send aid to Ukraine, it ain't proxy but our special forces and the top 5% and the contractors are in Ukraine training them right now. I'm in the army but the rest of us are here wasting away. You ain't combat arms, you ain't Special forces, Airborne, Air assault, Ranger etc. You ain't shit. I've been a glorified janitor just cleaning toilets, mopping floors, doing layouts, you shoot guns maybe a few times at ranges, do "trainings" soldier but it all feels shammy.

Like the unspoken word that we aren't allowed to see gritty reality as it is. Pull back the curtain and sometimes I want to see people riot, I want to see the chaos of humanity more. We just have to "keep our hands clean" same shit with this whole "go to college" Said every fucking teacher my entire life "or work at Micky D's" Leaving out all the trades and skilled work for men to do where you make money On the Job (OJT) Training not sucking dick and dying your hair purple on these fucking campuses and getting a bunch a debt and becoming another mouth breather that wouldn't know how to do shit if the electricity went off forever.

Doomers are good, to good for this world you want change but you aren't willing to shake the boat. You want things to turn but aren't willing to put out your neck. Chaos Theory that one day if you want to see the world change you have to destroy it all first. Destruction and Creation are 2 sides of the same coin. If you want to destroy Feminism, you want to destroy wokeness, you want to un-domesticate the human animal. Take away shelter, turn the lights off, drop the nukes, bring famine, bring war. Bring balance back to the west, we need massive amounts of misfortune and disturbance. I believe this is the only way. I see glimpses of this hope in places. There's a man with his finger on a button and everyday I pray to God he presses it everyday, bring the 4 horsemen bring it now. I lost my patience a long time ago I'm sick of everybody.

We need the Wild West again the spirit of man is dying. I see little boys making other little weaker boys and creating lineages of weak-minded men. I see it though, we don't need to think the same. We need problems to fix we are men. Women can live in this perfect peaceful PC world, but I'm a man I want action I want chaos. Oh and the ones "I have a wife and kids" Mfucka I'm not talkin bout you but those damn kids don't get to cut off your fucking balls. Don't let these Women whisper to you their woes and their fear. I want to watch it burn and watch them all scream. That's just a fraction of the malevolence in my heart, if you read this thank you.

You can pray all you want, but doomsdayism (for the lack of a better term) is just potent hopium/copium. Even if ought to happen, do you really think that YOU all of all people (nothing personal) would be the one to get on top after the dust has settled?! Please bro, im beggin you. This is just a power trip x1000.