Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Overheard Chad and almost had a mental breakdown

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
I was in the subway and this pretty boy was there with his manlet friend.

He was obviously a rich kid, tall, had light skin, little skin hair, and light brown hair. Having these traits makes you a gigachad in Iran. There is literally no Iranian femoid that does not open her legs wide for a tall pretty boy with light skin and light hair.

He was talking about university. He seemed to be studying engineering. Of course he does.
As I was thinking about how much pussy he gets and seething over how I must do absolutely mundane accounting tasks while this Chad will get a high paying fun engineering job he started actually talking about his dates.

He was so fucking casual about it that my blood was boiling. It was as if girls are something he just picks up for free from the side of the street. Which is literally what he does probably.

It was brutal hearing the way he talked. His fucking tone man. He was going out with multiple girls of course. And he talked about them like they were fucking snacks. I can't describe the casuality of his tone and how he talked about them matter-of-factly.

I want to die.
What the fuck is this life????

What the fuck am I even doing??

I wanna cry. I just wanna cry and die. This is too much I swear. This is too much.

I really really wanna cry.

We live on the same planet with guys like him, but in different world.

Tbh i don't really care what chads do.
Saw so many of them back when I was in uni, idc anymore.

Sorry Bro! Remember that all the pain will end someday.

15497F5E 6FF1 434D 964D 14CC1423BBC3

another persiancel:cryfeels:
seriously what the fuck is wrong with Iran:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He probably has a good personality and respects wahmen unlike these toxic misogynistic intels.

He probably has a good personality and respects wahmen unlike these toxic misogynistic intels.
Actual thing he said about one of the girls: "I've treated her really bad, she told me she won't send me pics or tell me where she lives but she will go out with me whenever I want, and she has kept her promise".

according to tradcuck larpers this kind of thing doesn’t happen in Iran

according to tradcuck larpers this kind of thing doesn’t happen in Iran
these copers there are still corners of the world untouched by the western elites. they are very wrong.

there's people who are born into super wealthy families who live life on tutorial mode, there's chads blessed with peak genetics, there's geniuses born with 150 IQs that never had to try in school. point is there'll always be people that make it seem like ur living life on veteran difficulty. starving ppl in third world countries would wish to have ur life. in summary, there's absolutely 0 point in tunnel visioning on the lives of those who have it exceptionally ez.
:feelsbadman:

@incelerated Some people have everything. Meanwhile, people like us are not only undesired but also fail at life in general, not just in romantical prospects.

I wish to reach that stage.
You will

No choice , it’s just simple life
modern world bluepill generation of men with the equal world fallacy

Now that women are liberated , you see there is no such thing.

Inequality is the basis of life, some guy eat , some don’t.

But crazy that even in a conservative place like Iran there is incel and chad pumping and dumping :feelskek:

Is Iran not supposed to be a Muslim country?

you gotta remember:

chad is as chad does
woman just is

and man do as man must

@Mecoja @Lux @sub human @Rimiru @HamsterCel @ItsOver4cel @Rotter

He was obviously a rich kid, tall, had light skin, little skin hair, and light brown hair. Having these traits makes you a gigachad in Iran. There is literally no Iranian femoid that does not open her legs wide for a tall pretty boy with light skin and light hair.

He was talking about university. He seemed to be studying engineering. Of course he does.
As I was thinking about how much pussy he gets and seething over how I must do absolutely mundane accounting tasks while this Chad will get a high paying fun engineering job he started actually talking about his dates.

He was so fucking casual about it that my blood was boiling. It was as if girls are something he just picks up for free from the side of the street. Which is literally what he does probably.

It was brutal hearing the way he talked. His fucking tone man. He was going out with multiple girls of course. And he talked about them like they were fucking snacks. I can't describe the casuality of his tone and how he talked about them matter-of-factly.

I want to die.

I wanna cry. I just wanna cry and die. This is too much I swear. This is too much.

It seems you haven't swallowed the :blackpill: yet as you seem rather emotional to this.

these copers there are still corners of the world untouched by the western elites. they are very wrong.

:feelsbadman:
In 2022 every country is westernized, if not officially, it's by external influence of globalization. Maybe there's some hope in North Korea? Idk. I live in South America so people might think it's not "western" but the culture is fully westernized since many decades ago. Every country's culture is TikTok now.

Just remember, there was a time when every men who could work would be paired up with one woman, regardless if he's Chad or not. You're not doing anything wrong, brother, we were just born in the wrong times -- too late to have wives, too early to have waifus, but just in time for the Incel Rebellion.

I know it's painful, brother, but I urge you to Stay Strong !

Every time you feel this pain in your heart, just remember that ER also lives in your heart as well.
If you die, you kill the pain, but you also kill the sweet memory you have of our supreme gentleman.

One day we will unite and replace all foids with replicant waifus.

Last edited:
Overhearing Chads talking to each other is suifuel. They always talk about the toilets they fucked last night and how much fun they've had at their fucking frat house that weekend. :feelsrope:

Chaddam gets 4 wives, muslimcels get 0

I want to die.

Does women from JawRan have big asses?

Brutal

he's probably successful in other aspects of his life too, these moggings tend to come in a package
Yes he was obviously very rich and successfull.

yeah most have shitty bodies due to not working out and staying at home while men wageslave
Very true.