Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Overheard a girl say she’s hesitant to go out with a rich Chad that’s 5’9”.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
Overheard a girl in school today say that a Chad asked her out to go out with him. She said that he’s very good looking and rich but she’s hesitant to seriously date him because he’s 5’9”.

The most ragefuel I’ve heard. He has the face and money, but she doesn’t want him because he isn’t tall enough.

Evidence that height > face > money

Last edited:
That's average. But for foids you're either short or tall

Height > everything
That's average. But for foids you're either short or tall
MASSIVE FUCKING COPE. Average height for young white males (our main competition) is 5'11" - 6'1". 5'9" is manlet in 2019+

Height > everything

MASSIVE FUCKING COPE. Average height for young white males (our main competition) is 5'11" - 6'1". 5'9" is manlet in 2019+
5'9" is ethnic tier. Most ethnics would be proud to be 5'9"

If he is 5'9 then he is not Chad.

Foids worship real Chads.

This is only more evidence of face > height. She wouldn't even consider him if he had an unattractive face, no matter how tall he were. Face is the absolute FIRST thing a woman will look at, and if you have a face that no women can even stand to look at, it's fucking OVER even if you're 6'10!

This is only more evidence of face > height. She wouldn't even consider him if he had an unattractive face, no matter how tall he were. Face is the absolute FIRST thing a woman will look at, and if you have a face that no women can even stand to look at, it's fucking OVER even if you're 6'10!
I can say the same thing if it happens to be a 6'2 chad . that she wouldn't consider him if he's 5'4

Last edited:
LastGerman will find a drivers license pill in there somewhere

in chadstralia, the average is 6 foot 1. even that isn't enough. height is cope. it's all about face and jawline.

in chadstralia, the average is 6 foot 1. even that isn't enough. height is cope. it's all about face and jawline.
If height is a cope. would you be willing to get a face of your own choice but you'll be 5'1?

If height is a cope. would you be willing to get a face of your own choice but you'll be 5'1?
If I can get a 10/10 face like Fabian Arnolds then I would accept a height of around 5 foot 8.

she's not entitled to date him silly, why would she when she can date a 6'3, better looking, richer man? she is in her prime fellas :soy:

Overheard a girl in school today say that a Chad asked her out to go out with him. She said that he’s very good looking and rich but she’s hesitant to seriously date him because he’s 5’9”.

The most ragefuel I’ve heard. He has the face and money, but she doesn’t want him because he isn’t tall enough.

wtf? was she 10/10 or something, how the fuck can someone have such high standards

tell chad about this.She is not entitled to his money

Sad reality is at least where I live about 50% of white women would rather stay single and childless throughout their entire life than date a non-Chad.

Even though this guy sounds close to a Chad, he really would have to be 6'2+ with a big frame to be a Chad.

Everyone in this thread is 100% right about women

And im an ugly 5'7 guy and im not rich:cryfeels:

Everyone here is right. Who tf cares if it’s face or height first.

What foids truly want in a man isn't even possible there ideal man is a 11 out of 10 atleast JFL

but what about his personality?

Height > everything

True I can’t compete with other white men in Australia. I have the frame and height of a skinny asian male JFL.

Source? I don't remember anything about Australia's average height being that high?

Tallfag Cope. If face > height, then his face would’ve overcome his looks and she would’ve seriously dated him.

Yeah. Women either see short (below 6ft) or tall (6ft+). Average height doesn't exist in womens minds.
Right. JFL only 12% of the worlds male population is 6'0 or above. Foids obsession with height proves the 80 20 rule or should say 88 12

I guess it must depend on location then. Some women in more "vain" cities are more picky. My Chad cousin fucked his coworker within a week of meeting and he's 5'6 so that should be proof that: face > all else

I'm guessing she's 5'0?

No she’s like 5’8”. She claimed that she doesn’t want to date anyone that’s barely taller than her.

Well considering he's rich and good looking - if she was more mature she wouldn't care. But tbh I don't blame her for thinking this is a shortcoming - he's barely taller than her. Men should be taller than women in a relationship (at least 3 inches). Nothing wrong with same height either - but if she is in heels, most men will feel emasculated.

It's usually when 5'2 want 6'4 gigachad I consider hypocritical and arrogant.

Well considering he's rich and good looking - if she was more mature she wouldn't care. But tbh I don't blame her for thinking this is a shortcoming - he's barely taller than her. Men should be taller than women in a relationship (at least 3 inches). Nothing wrong with same height either - but if she is in heels, most men will feel emasculated.

It's usually when 5'2 want 6'4 gigachad I consider hypocritical and arrogant.
Foids DO NOT have to wear heels..... im sick and fucking tired of all this shit..... was reading a magazine in the doctor office yesterday and it showed a bitch posing :feelshaha: in "designer clothes" it went and showed the prices of her luxury BULLSHIT. The top was 400 dollars, her NORMAL blue jeans were 350, 500 dollar purse, 200 dollar shoes.... etc... how fucking dumb are foids? what is this insane obsession with appearance? Foids are perfect consumers, all they care about is what other think of them. Then they go and tell us looks don't matter... as if foids entire focus isn't about appearance JFL.

Ok, I have years of experience seeing 5'7 guys succeeding due to face, status, eye color etc. but it's probably different where you live.

what's a small dick then
well realistically speaking it's anything under 4 or so, but when it comes to women, it's anything under 6 inches

I guess it must depend on location then. Some women in more "vain" cities are more picky. My Chad cousin fucked his coworker within a week of meeting and he's 5'6 so that should be proof that: face > all else
name the vain cities.

name the vain cities.
Los Angeles, Manhatton, Paris, etc. any big cities with many gl people. The girls have a lot to choose from and everyone is very wealthy. In places like Alabama or some other hick state there are plenty of women with ugly, fucked up men.

Los Angeles, Manhatton, Paris, etc. any big cities with many gl people. The girls have a lot to choose from and everyone is very wealthy. In places like Alabama or some other hick state there are plenty of women with ugly, fucked up men.
What kind of shit do you think those fucked up men do? I hate them too.
Who do you think are more fucked up, blacks or hicks.

He can fuck her but not LTR