Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Overheard a chad say that a girl wanted to dump her boyfriend to be wirh him

• Thread starter BoltzmanOscillate
  • Start date
BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
Fuck this shit. Imagine women cheating on other men juat to be with you. Imagine women finding you attractive. I wanted to grab a fucking chair and beating him with. Him and his two other friends were annoying me while i was studying. Next time ill fucking go insane.

Normal day for a Chad

Better yet imagine being 2/10 foid and having 100orbiters ready to die for you, while we ldar alone

Just a day in the life tbh

Monkey branching at its finest, fire is hot and water is wet.

Better yet imagine being 2/10 foid and having 100orbiters ready to die for you, while we ldar alone
She was like a 6/10 tbh

Reminder that if you're a 7/10+ you live a completely different reality than men below that.

Chad is fine.

JFL at the cuck who betabuxxes this foid who is going around his back trying to get with Chad. I actually think Chad is doing god's work here.

No sympathy for normies. No sympathy for cucks. NEVER SYMPATHY FOR THE FOID. NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Reminder that if you're a 7/10+ you live a completely different reality than men below that.
Yeah. They think being confident is what got them the girl XD. Yes confidence will make you better off but looking good is what will actually matter.
Chad is fine.

JFL at the cuck who betabuxxes this foid who is going around his back trying to get with Chad. I actually think Chad is doing god's work here.

No sympathy for normies. No sympathy for cucks. NEVER SYMPATHY FOR THE FOID. NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Well they were college students so he probably dint betabux. Nah who am i kidding. Probably buys her food and shit.

Yeah. They think being confident is what got them the girl XD.
I once knew an 8/10 Chad who thought he was a genius because he could spit "game", but couldn't even spell properly. He was legit fucking stupid, 85 IQ, but told me that you have to be smart and clever to get a gf. Imagine effortlessly getting so much pussy thrown at you that you justify it by thinking you're clever.

I once knew an 8/10 Chad who thought he was a genius because he could spit "game", but couldn't even spell properly. He was legit fucking stupid, 85 IQ, but told me that you have to be smart and clever to get a gf. Imagine effortlessly getting so much pussy thrown at you that you justify it by thinking you're clever.
Ignorance is bliss my dude