Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Overbite

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
rope infinity ♾️

rope infinity ♾️

Executioner
★★★
How can I fix my overbite? Please tell me non surgical ways.

i thought underbite was the bad one? :feelsrope:

Usually try and push my jaw forward during sleep. I had some mouth stickers that you put over your lips to stop snoring. Crane your jaw forward so it's no longer overbiting and remain in that position as you sleep.

oh yeah I forgot this one.
There are so many subhuman traits of me and no my list is one longer.

A dentist can fix it over years with brackets and stuff, they did this to me in my teen years.

I have a massive overbite but it doesnt show from the outside so i dont mind it my front teeth is infront of my lower teeth

Usually try and push my jaw forward during sleep. I had some mouth stickers that you put over your lips to stop snoring. Crane your jaw forward so it's no longer overbiting and remain in that position as you sleep.
When one fall asleep its hard to control it

I have a massive overbite but it doesnt show from the outside so i dont mind it my front teeth is infront of my lower teeth
Fix it. It might ascend you. That's why I'm trying to fix, might make me facially normie, so people don't get disgusted when they look at me.

Fix it. It might ascend you. That's why I'm trying to fix, might make me facially normie, so people don't get disgusted when they look at me.
My jaw does not look recessed so its fine, Even with a huge overbite, But i have talked to my grandma about.

I really only have BDD in my nose tbh even tho i know the rest is fucking ugly.