Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story OverBeforeItBegan deleted his account

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
well good luck to you :feelscomfy:

it's still not August though

iu

https://incels.is/threads/does-anyo...ind-some-guides-channels.281057/#post-6412365

Sad shit, man.

he was a LARP
apparently girls approached him before, but he's just too autistic to talk to them... btw he's on neets.me now

he was a LARP
apparently girls approached him before, but he's just too autistic... he's on neets.me btw
Real talk? Damn. Who isn't a LARPer at this point????

ye
check his posts on neets.me... he's been bragging about it for some time now

chads.is is real
real subhumans should go to IT or looks.max
This is all I have...and looksmaxxers all MOG me anyways

he was a LARP
apparently girls approached him before, but he's just too autistic to talk to them... btw he's on neets.me now
Tfw you have good reason to think you're the only incel on an incel forum.

:feelsclown:

Tfw you have good reason to think you're the only incel on an incel forum.

:feelsclown:
Every day a new normie is exposed. It feels like a sad version of The Thing, but instead of an alien parasite it's just Chads larping as incels

I'm not surprised, didn't he make threads on how 6ft+ was still manlet and how he "totally" got Hight mogged by foids in clubs and shit?

I'm not surprised, didn't he make threads on how 6ft+ was still manlet and how he "totally" got Hight mogged by foids in clubs and shit?
If 6ft is manlet, I'm a fucking lawn gnome

he was a LARP
i just checked out this website and i saw anon1822!

if you are reading this hope you are doing well :feelsautistic:

This is all I have...and looksmaxxers all MOG me anyways
I was mostly joking tbh
looksmax has a lot of incels, but the LARPING normies on that forum are insufferable

I talk shit about this place, but I like it here... It's not ideal (lots of fakecels, larpers, normies, etc), but It's the only place with free speech and where bragging is frowned upon
i just checked out this website and i saw anon1822!
he was a good user
hope he's doing ok

I was mostly joking tbh
looksmax has a lot of incels, but the LARPING normies on that forum are insufferable

I talk shit about this place, but I like it here... It's not ideal (lots of fakecels, larpers, normies, etc), but It's the only place with free speech and where bragging is frowned upon
True that. And at least the Larpers usually get banned, which is nice. If the glowniggers shut this down I'll be genuinely devastated