Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over three years worth of swiping that went no where

diedlonely

diedlonely

UK Wizardcel
★★
After years of swiping this is all there is to show for it. Matches that went no where because they were either:
- Accidental swipe which shortly after they realize they unmatch.
- Ignore because they are cruel or just seeking attention.
- Poor attempts at trying to recruit me to a pyramid scheme.
- Conversation went dead after a few day mostly on their parts.

Below is an AI summation of what I look like.
Screenshot 627

Attachments

• 2019-Present-Censored.png
    2019-Present-Censored.png
    12.1 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
There is no intersection between the set of people who get matches on tinder and the set of people who have an .is account.

I get ZERO likes, not even matches. Chads.is strikes again.

I get ZERO likes, not even matches. Chads.is strikes again.

There are many factors that lead to getting matches also like I said most of these are probably bots.

There is no intersection between the set of people who get matches on tinder and the set of people who have an .is account.
All of these was years before I joined .is. You could have been getting matches then the agepill strikes and you go to zero matches.

Which was the name for the AI? I forgot its name.

You are black but all your matches are white! Not even a single full black woman. You did not even try to match with black females.

Look at what that Shelby 23 wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are black but all your matches are white! Not even a single full black woman. You did not even try to match with black females.
I did, there's like three up there. It's not my problem if they don't want to swipe right on me.

Look at what that Shelby 23 wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Over for white guys, at least as far as Shelby is concerned

Last edited:
holy shit you get some good looking matches. i used tinder and only got:

1. trannies
2. men
3. adverts

and i didnt even put my height.

you're matching with all of these women but not a single one wants to meet up? :feelssus:

Which was the name for the AI? I forgot its name.
There was a thread about it a few days ago but it was deleted, I guess it violated some rule. Essentially you upload a portrait of yourself and the Ai finds similar images.

holy shit you get some good looking matches. i used tinder and only got:

1. trannies
2. men
3. adverts

and i didnt even put my height.

There's some trannies in there. The ones I missed and accidently matched with.
I didn't put my height either.

There was a thread about it a few days ago but it was deleted, I guess it violated some rule. Essentially you upload a portrait of yourself and the Ai finds similar images.
But what's the name?

AI thinks that you're a criminal :feelskek:

I’ve gotten maybe 25 matches in 6-7 years. Most bots or selling something. Others don’t respond

The platform is a lot of Onlyfans bots now.

Too bad I'm too high inhib to be a criminal :forcedsmile:
I've given this advice before. Messaging random girls on Instagram has better odds than Tinder. Buy some followers to make your profile looks high status. Harvest IGs off Tinder and just browse Instagram. Look for girls with fairly low follower counts (under 2k). Follow and message. I've got some convos going with a completely anonymous burner account and opening with dick pics.

I've given this advice before. Messaging random girls on Instagram has better odds than Tinder. Buy some followers to make your profile looks high status. Harvest IGs off Tinder and just browse Instagram. Look for girls with fairly low follower counts (under 2k). Follow and message. I've got some convos going with a completely anonymous burner account and opening with dick pics.

Do you not worry that your message will get screenshotted and posted on reddit or twitter? I don't mind buying follower I just don't want to make it obvious, as it stands I only have 19 - 20 followers. Have you ever met anyone taking this route of sending dick pics?

look at these whores most of them around 23 but looks like 30

Do you not worry that your message will get screenshotted and posted on reddit or twitter? I don't mind buying follower I just don't want to make it obvious, as it stands I only have 19 - 20 followers.
You can't afford to worry about such things if you want to escape inceldom. That's just what men have to deal with today. If you only have 20 followers, why do you care? lol. Girls on Instagram (even if they have Tinder accs, they're often not active on them) aren't subject to the same level of competition as girls on Tinder. Girls on Tinder have thousands of matches and messages, you have no chance. Most girls on Insta don't accept messages from randoms, maybe 30-40% do. You can reply to their stories etc and pester them, unlike on Tinder, where you basically just get one message/attempt.

Have you ever met anyone taking this route of sending dick pics?
I've never met any girl ever lol. I mostly troll them. But a couple of girls find me quite amusing and respond to me now if I talk to them. A couple more will semi-respond. Harassing girls is the norm nowadays and often leads to relationships, don't be put off by the metoo crap that girls spout publicly. Social media is built for harassment, girls love attention and they will block you if they truly don't want to talk to you. If you can't be low inhib online then you're never going to get a girl. You can also pretend you have money, put some pics of high status objects like sports cars on your profile etc.

This is probably the funniest interaction I've had (image below). Note to mods: this is on a COMPLETELY anonymous burner account, with no pictures of me or pictures of anything. I opened with a dick pic which led to an argument. Then I just replied to her stories with trolly comments and we've had the odd conversation. She's hot as well. And I put zero effort into it. I'm an introvert and just use it for faps and cheap kicks mostly. If you put effort into it, follow/message thousands of girls, you can do much better.

The main problem is finding girls who are local. There's a limited supply. And the main challenge talking to girls (aside from being completely unable to even contact 80% of them online kek) is finding the right balance between being nice (without being boring) and being entertaining (without offending them).

Attachments

• IMG_3748.jpeg
    IMG_3748.jpeg
    585.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back