Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Over the Garden Wall is an amazing show, I can't believe I forgot about it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
It's 5 in the morning and I just finished watchin every episode, and man it hits hard. It was made in 2014 and I was eight when I watched it so I didn't understand it at the time but now that I do I just realized how amazing it is. I really like the main character because he's anxious and blames others for his problems.

The music is absolutely amazing, one of the best OST's I've heard for a cartoon show. If you don't believe me just listen to "Patient Is the Night" and it also fits that October feel so well. I have no friends so this is the only place I can talk about this amazing show. thanks for reading

I forgot to mention that even though the show is techinally aimed towards children adults can enjoy it as well, I enjoyed it both as a small child and now when I can understand the themes and have a more deeper appreciation for the animations (that still holds up to this day) and the world building that goes into this show. It's absolutely insane how much world building this show has. So many things happen in the background that any viewer with a keen eye can catch. And the ending is kinda gut wrenching. Even with the themes of loss, hope love, despair and bettering yourself as a person and learning to appreciate the people you have close to you.

Last edited:
Very comfy and nostalgic show, I liked that singing frog. It’s the season for such shows again. Its a shame CN never bothered to get more content from the creator though. I honestly just treat it as a movie since the episodes are so short.

Very comfy and nostalgic show, I liked that singing frog. It’s the season for such shows again. Its a shame CN never bothered to get more content from the creator though. I honestly just treat it as a movie since the episodes are so short.
Yes bro I'm so glad you understand you just gotta watch all the episodes at once. The talking frog is honestly one of the best characters because his singing voice is so lovely

I was 12 when the show was announced. I watched each episode in hopes of becoming a huge fan in case the show was as good as it seemed. In the end I was very sad to learn the show would end after a few episodes. I was caught totally off guard by that. To this day I relate to the main character. There's a theory suggesting that the characters were dead all along. I just wish the show would last longer, but it's better to end it at its peak than to destroy it with some horrible money-grabbing episodes like many shows do.

I was 12 when the show was announced. I watched each episode in hopes of becoming a huge fan in case the show was as good as it seemed. In the end I was very sad to learn the show would end after a few episodes. I was caught totally off guard by that. To this day I relate to the main character. There's a theory suggesting that the characters were dead all along. I just wish the show would last longer, but it's better to end it at its peak than to destroy it with some horrible money-grabbing episodes like many shows do.
I couldn't agree more, you can tell just how much work went into every single episode. The main character is 110% relatable in so many aspectsa and as far as that theory goes I dunno since we see them get saved and sent to the hospital. Whether the garden existed can be up for debate but they both remember it afterwards. Two people can't have delusions right?

Oh my God. You are a young young man. Too young to be here. I knew something was up when you felt something for a show from the 2010s.

Oh my God. You are a young young man. Too young to be here. I knew something was up when you felt something for a show from the 2010s.
You are unironically cringe, there are tons of shows after the 2010's that are good. You just can't get over your nostalgia

You are unironically cringe, there are tons of shows after the 2010's that are good. You just can't get over your nostalgia

I'm sure there are, I haven't seen them, but in order to "feel" something for them you would have to have some personal connection to them. They would have to be formative for you. You saw that show when you were a kid, so you feel for it.

But I think you're too young to be here. It would be fucked up for adults and kids to talk about this stuff in real life.

Ignoring the western/woke part, steven universe made me feel like this. Sometimes cartoons are amazing.