Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Over if you have a neurotic family

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Imagine your autistic brother is 14 and still wets his bed. Stinking up your room and making it hard to sleep. The urine leaks on to your bed. And your bedroom smells like a public restroom. Because he dosen't know how to control his bladder at 14. And makes retarded noises around the house for no reason.

Imagine your mother get angry over everything and tries throwing bottles at you when angry. Screams around the house like she has bipolar. And your sister has no discipline and does whatever she wants in the house because she ls a "princess". So she can piss behind a car drive thru. And your mum will casually let her do so. And shit in the toilet without flushing.

I feel like the most neurotypical person in the world when I'm around my family. It is fucking oVER. Even tho I don't like my dad that much. I feel like me and him are the most 'normal'.