Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News OVER for UKcels, Incel spaces online are going to be shut down in the UK

Just use a VPN theory

You cannot ban an idea, you cannot dictate what goes on in someone’s head. As long as foids are the way they are there will always be incels, no matter how much you want to censor.

Reddit tried to ban incels but our ideas are still spreading rapidly. You cannot do anything soys

True Ragefuel.

You cannot ban an idea, you cannot dictate what goes on in someone’s head. As long as foids are the way they are there will always be incels, no matter how much you want to censor.

Reddit tried to ban incels but our ideas are still spreading rapidly. You cannot do anything soys
Based

Cuck Island. UK is the most cucked country in Europe.

We are like cockroaches to them. But just like cockroaches it's incredibly difficult to eliminate us and our ideas will spread and multiply

If anything this will only bring more attention:feelskek:

Don't care, this website is trash and full of glowniggers anyway, the only meaningful conversation I had about inceldom is in person with people who sympathise to the idea, online is trolls and the same 5 YouTube videos reposted. I will maybe archive inceltv and some other YouTubers videos but that's it

Stop the spread of I.N.C.E.L radicalism! :soy:

Ban racism, misogyny, antisemitism and all sorts of unacceptable behaviour that ruins life in practice! :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

The UK soyanet will be even more boring as fuck soon! I better pull up my bootstraps and just "get' a girlfriend! :feelsclown:

Stop the spread of I.N.C.E.L radicalism! :soy:

Ban racism, misogyny, antisemitism and all sorts of unacceptable behaviour that ruins life in practice! :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

The UK soyanet will be even more boring as fuck soon! I better pull up my bootstraps and just "get' a girlfriend! :feelsclown:
:lul:

Cope, the internet is currently centralized which means all incel content will be banned completely soon

@PPEcel can save them.

But I do hope "Canadians" get ISP banned from here instead.

Cope, the internet is currently centralized which means all incel content will be banned completely soon
How is it centralised? There are servers all over the world. The Jews would have deplatformed many things if they had control

How is it centralised? There are servers all over the world. The Jews would have deplatformed many things if they had control
Yes, in theory one can always set up their own servers to host whatever content they want so in that regard it is decentralized at the end nodes.

But also it's the large ISPs that control access to the Internet as well as governments, ICANN and other organizations that control the Internet backbone, domain name servers, exchange points, etc. Even if each server is decentralized they all have to connect to their ISP and go through that core backbone to get to their clients.

If a government or ISP wants to they can blacklist a domain or IP address to deny access to a site that they don't like as a form of censorship, whether they claim the site promotes terrorism or spreads fake news. China is already doing this. The only way to circumvent this is maybe using Tor.

That’s the literal definition
Maybe, but the decentralization of the internet is different, tbh it's a complex topic but we incels would benefit a lot from it.
Do some research and you'll see

Tor go brrrrr

Doesn't the US military still have basically full control over the internet? The problem for them is that the US also has the tightest free-speech laws in the western world. Which is why they're outsourcing their censorship to third party companies, like they basically banned Russians from many platforms in wake of the recent Ukraine war. Europeans are already very experienced at this, as you can see in this article they're practically forcing the tech giants to ban incels from their platforms i.e. the internet as a whole. Good thing the kikes have spent decades to convince people that it's not censorship when the state lets others do the dirty work for them :feelsokman:

Doesn't the US military still have basically full control over the internet? The problem for them is that the US also has the tightest free-speech laws in the western world. Which is why they're outsourcing their censorship to third party companies, like they basically banned Russians from many platforms in wake of the recent Ukraine war. Europeans are already very experienced at this, as you can see in this article they're practically forcing the tech giants to ban incels from their platforms i.e. the internet as a whole. Good thing the kikes have spent decades to convince people that it's not censorship when the state lets others do the dirty work for them :feelsokman:
If the US Military had control Wikileaks would have been taken down instantly and if the kikes had control The Pirate Bay would never be able to remain online

If the US Military had control Wikileaks would have been taken down instantly and if the kikes had control The Pirate Bay would never be able to remain online
The US military created the internet, why would they give control away to anyone else? I think they allow a certain amount of dissent, but I have no doubt in the event of a war they can cut off whole countries from the internet if they want to or even shut down the internet as a whole.

The US military created the internet, why would they give control away to anyone else? I think they allow a certain amount of dissent, but I have no doubt in the event of a war they can cut off whole countries from the internet if they want to or even shut down the internet as a whole.
DARPA and the U.S. military gave up their control to ICANN and commercial ISPs.

The technology behind the Internet (TCP/IP) is open source.

DARPA and the U.S. military gave up their control to ICANN and commercial ISPs.

The technology behind the Internet (TCP/IP) is open source.
In that case they will simply force the ISPs to to do what they want. As I said, they like to outscource that kind of shit to nominally private companies they control from the shadows. But I don't think they deem incels important enough to do anything, mass shootings have been part of American culture since decades and they never gave a fuck.

Cuck Island. UK is the most cucked country in Europe.
bro i think sweden wants to evict swedes from housing so they have somewhere to store all the niggers shitskin arabs

bro i think sweden wants to evict swedes from housing so they have somewhere to store all the niggers shitskin arabs
UK and Sweden are the most cucked.

They will do nothing and seeth as usual. When you live on prison island you should expect everything needing loicenses and everything being taken away from you. No sympathy here.

fun while it lasted. I had a good run.

At least Swedes will be able to leave before their “country” collapses into anarchy :lul: