Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Over for the UK

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Crappy pride month, you fucking faggot
★★★★★
IMG 9684

How they can remain this way even after all of the child molestation committed by Pakis, I have no clue

Ireland and Portugal are soycucked too

Most whites are low T cucks.

View attachment 892476
How they can remain this way even after all of the child molestation committed by Pakis, I have no clue
I bet they only asked people in the south of england
if they asked people in small scottish towns the result would be same as the slav countries (over 85%)

no way it's that high, I bet they inflated the stats somehow, my country is way to cucked for 50% of young adults to be secretly based

Yeah the world is a leftist joke, more news at 10. The poo skins can take bongland if they want it

This article is obviously sensationalist but their claim is still rooted in truth. Doesn’t Germany have a politeness culture like Cucknada and EA, as well as very strict hate speech laws? I’d think a good amount of people who have anti-immigrant views have no choice but to keep them hidden
Afd is as far as i know mostly about old boomers. Young people, especially the ones who matter most (elite, university students) are already woke and only getting worse by the day, the right wing only serves to give them someone to contrast themselfs with. But I am willing to change my mind if I see enough numbers suggesting the opposite. The picture in the OP can easily be explained by the definition of or test for "anti-immigrant sentiment" being intentionally made such as to push the numbers higher

if they asked people in small scottish towns the result would be same as the slav countries (over 85%)
Even among young people?

Why is Russia never fucking included in this sort of polls lmao. Even Belarus is here
I’m not exactly sure. Russia is anything but anti-immigration though. They import tons and tons of central Asians

Well that's a good way to see it "anti-immigrant".
Even retarded leftists in my country either stfu because they know they lose the debate or they agree that there's too much immigration coming in. The question isn't "do they want less immigration" the question is "how high is it on their priority-list?" Sure you can want less immigration but also want more welfare and more tranny exposure on tv and more hormoneblockers for kids and more money to fight climate change, well then who gives a fuck, if this is not your #1 priority you're just a fucking faggot and I hope you get killed by sandniggers tbh.

Plus they won't vote for the parties who actually take hard stances on immigration, there's always some optical thing they don't like.

Plus it should've been anti-immigration 70 years ago, in 2023 it's pro remigration, pro deportation, pro white ethnostate, idgaf if you want to stop immigration when the sandniggers have already flooded in by the millions, you're not based.

Spain is wrong this is full of woke refugee lovers

I can confirm this.
Not only it´s a shithole, but a poor shithole on top of that.
But there are millionaires... this is the bureaucratic hell that was created.

Most whites have white guilt

Plus it should've been anti-immigration 70 years ago, in 2023 it's pro remigration, pro deportation, pro white ethnostate, idgaf if you want to stop immigration when the sandniggers have already flooded in by the millions, you're not based.
:yes::yes::yes:

The damage to demographics has already been done. Shitnics need to be sent back to where they came from or to “re-education” camps

Form coolest nation in 17th 18th 19th On earth to weakest

You could just invert the numbers and re-label this chart as "How Cucked Is Europe".

no way it's that high, I bet they inflated the stats somehow, my country is way to cucked for 50% of young adults to be secretly based
Spain is wrong this is full of woke refugee lovers
Nvm, I found this map on tiktok but I just searched online to try and find a source. Turns out it was made by a soydditor and has no source listed

Nvm, I found this map on tiktok but I just searched online to try and find a source. Turns out it was made by a soydditor and has no source listed
So what you are saying is it's slightly above the average social science research in terms of believability?
SocialScience1
Social science 5

Social science3
Social science 4

Last edited:
Even among young people?
depends on race
they would be fine with chinks/curries opening shops here but almost no one would accept niggers
makes sense as my area's demographics is something like 98% white 1% chinese 1% indian