Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for tallcels: Jsanza29 is 6'4 and still incel

Ugly is ugly even if you’re tall and white. Sure it’s better to be tall and white if you’re 5+ but below, who cares?

I think JBW is overrated in the West anyway where most countries are 80% white

I'm white, where's my foids?
You still have a higher chance of getting a girlfriend than non-white incels. Look at the statistics. White people are the Ferraris of the dating market.

Face is more important than anything. Nothing can save an ugly face and nothing can doom a good face

I personally think face>race>height as invested as I am into the racepill.
Trust me, a white girl would rather suck a white guy's dick than kiss a non-white guy.

It's race > face > height. JBW.
You still have a higher chance of getting a girlfriend than non-white incels. Look at the statistics. White people are the Ferraris of the dating market.
You put race over face and height. So skin color alone should get someone laid. By your theory is someone is white they have "10/10" skin and since you rated skin over face every single white male is 10/10 gigachads regardless of how they look as long as they have white skin.

You put race over face and height. So skin color alone should get someone laid. By your theory is someone is white they have "10/10" skin and since you rated skin over face every single white male is 10/10 gigachads regardless of how they look as long as they have white skin.
Look at Asian foids, for example. They just want a white man. That's it! They'd rather have an average or below average white guy than another Asian man. And they do.

Look at Asian foids, for example. They just want a white man. That's it! They'd rather have an average or below average white guy than another Asian man. And they do.
Dont beat around the bush. I just pointed out that you rate skin color over face. And since you consider white skin 10/10 by default white males are 10/10 no questions asked.

Why are you talking about below average and average , when you just said they are all 10/10 chad?

I'm white, where's my foids?
Just put yourself out there br0 yes i call myself blackpilled and i say just be white.
Br0 if your skin is white you are fakekel volkel

Dont beat around the bush. I just pointed out that you rate skin color over face. And since you consider white skin 10/10 by default white males are 10/10 no questions asked.

Why are you talking about below average and average , when you just said they are all 10/10 chad?
Well, perhaps you're right. It's face > race > height. Although I've seen confident and charismatic fat guys with average girls. But then again, James Corden is fat and looks good in my opinion.

Chad Sanza

Of course, whites have an advantage but it isn't that big. Look at the numbers:

And the advantage disappears if you live in an all-white area.

Of course, whites have an advantage but it isn't that big. Look at the numbers:
View attachment 120979
And the advantage disappears if you live in an all-white area.
Also Quality >>>>>>>>>>>>> Quantity, who cares if you're some sub 8 white male and you can get a bunch of sub 4 ooknik SEA mongrels if you're lucky enough to get some money. Everyone deserves their looksmatch/racematch. If you can't get your looksmatch/racematch you are truecel.

No amount of height can fix his face

Trust me, a white girl would rather suck a white guy's dick than kiss a non-white guy.
assuming hes not ugly then yeah.If youre a 3/10 (white or ethnic), then you arent getting any action with females.

Yeah, so please, take me at my word when I say I’m a 6’5 truecel. It’s all about the FACE, about the FACE, no tallness.

Jsanza just needs to get surgery, and he's slayeranza.

He can be a chad if he gets rid of that facial bloat.

no shit, its all about face. if anyone still believes that height is #1 factor they arent a true incel.

Racepillers are retarded.

Has Jsanza ever approached?

if you face 3/10 and less, then face>height
if you face 4/10 and more, then height+frame>face

Also Quality >>>>>>>>>>>>> Quantity, who cares if you're some sub 8 white male and you can get a bunch of sub 4 ooknik SEA mongrels if you're lucky enough to get some money. Everyone deserves their looksmatch/racematch. If you can't get your looksmatch/racematch you are truecel.
Juggernaut theory.

FACE > EVERYTHING

I don't know how to get into contact with him, but someone tell him to take the caveman/monster pill.
He has the perfect face to become a huge muscular caveman beast. Just roid up, bulk up, bloatmax and domiante the homo sapiens with Neanderthal power.

This is absolute proof that face > height.

Being tall doesn't magically fix everything, theres no gym for your face or your autism.

One factor alone doesn't lift you out of inceldom.

Racepillers are retarded.

Has Jsanza ever approached?

Apparently he asked girls out in HS as I remember him or whoever posts for him talking about rejections in HS.

I love Johnny Sanza for some reason, I wish he was my friend

193cm.....
WTF

There is no point going ogre mode if you literally look like Shrek. Its over.