Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Over for ricecels

Virginator_69

Virginator_69

Greycel
If a light skinned curry breeds with a white foid the offspring will look like northern European(Swedish, British,German)

If a dark skinned curry breeds with a white foid
the offspring will look like southern European(Portuguese, Southern Italian, Spanish)

If a rice breeds with white foid you will get ER :blackpill:

same as with niggers, the kids just look uncanny (unless they're chads ofc)

If a light skinned curry breeds with a white foid the offspring will look like northern European(Swedish, British,German)

the offspring will look like southern European(Portuguese, Southern Italian, Spanish)
All curries have a little bit of white genes since my ancestors conquered their shithole and made the caste system

If a rice breeds with white foid you will get ER :blackpill:
This is why i tell all the copers
Curries>rice:feelzez:
(Note i dont hate rice they are very well spoken , smart and eloquent gentlemen)