Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for manlets

N

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
I have a sister that's older than me (stacy). I've been around for pretty much every boyfriend she brought home and holy fucking shit is it over for manlets.

Every single one was an average guy but over 2 meters (6'6''). One was even just playing runescape on his pc almost all day long.

It's so fucking over for manlets.

She's 5'1'' btw

ForsakenGlisteningDuckling size restricted

Slap her in the face

This is ridiculous

I wish I was 6’6”.. life would be so good.

I have a sister that's older than me (stacy). I've been around for pretty much every boyfriend she brought home and holy fucking shit is it over for manlets.

I've been watching this series of videos called "sis loves me" on the internet with great interest. Are you sure she is not your step sis?

I've been watching this series of videos called "sis loves me" on the internet with great interest. Are you sure she is not your step sis?
You'll see me in the next episode

no, you can fuck as a manlet
you just can't keep them or do LTR, because they see tall men around them too much, so even cool and connected manlets usually end up alone after dating this or that chick.
but you can definitely fuck as a good looking and NT manlet. just be close to perfect in every other way.

you just can't keep them or do LTR, because they see tall men around them too much, so even cool and connected manlets usually end up alone after dating this or that chick.
but you can definitely fuck as a good looking and NT manlet. just be close to perfect in every other way.
Just be Tom Cruise bro

Sounds pretty good to me.

6'3" is manlet cutoff