Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Over for animecels

You're assuming that all people who watch it are somehow autistic.

brutal, rope time

member title checks out.

You're assuming that all people who watch it are somehow autistic.

I'd say most people outside Japan who watch it are. I don't think it's a coincidence that weeb culture is so prevalent on this site.

Being unattractive and undesirable to the masses can cause the need for escapism into an alternate world.

The bad news is you probably are because you're autistic

Like a third of the 14 to 24 demographic is into anime these days. I get that autism levels are rising (due to parents waiting longer to have children) but it's not THAT common.

I'd say most people outside Japan who watch it are. I don't think it's a coincidence that weeb culture is so prevalent on this site.
It's prevalent on pretty much any site you go on because it's normie.

I like the shiny eyes and rainbow of colors.

I'm an autist, aren't I?

1521391147333.jpg

Being unattractive and undesirable to the masses can cause the need for escapism into an alternate world.
This, i'm not incel because i watch anime, i watch anime because i'm an incel.

1521108341719.jpg

so crystalline...

There is maybe some correlation but it didn't stop anime or manga from becoming normie/mainstream, goddamn it

There are much better alternatives to anime if that were the case. I believe that there is something specific about it which appeals to aspies as the links prove.

literally every twitch streamer whore has anime shit everywhere its the hottest trendiest thing

So many cute autistic girls working there but I can't have one.

'
I want to look EXACTLY like Syaro-chan!

I've never understood the appeal to anime. To each their own though.

I don't know, hundreds of tv series, marble and DC comics, billions of different books, various hobbies, nature, etc.
Television is suicide fuel, superhero comics are giga normie, I don't have an attention span to read, and I don't go outside.

They wouldn't make a dime off of it if it wasn't popular.

It's popular with a certain crowd. People on the autism spectrum and those that are so awkward/strange they are hardly any different. Until I see stacies and slayers wearing weeb shirts, I can't truly consider it popular.

jews fear the samurai

you weebcels are really something else autism to the max

It's over for icarlycels like me

This report is bullshit

I don't know, hundreds of tv series, marble and DC comics, billions of different books, various hobbies, nature, etc.
>modern tv series where sex scenes appear twice an episode
>superhero movies
lmao

no thank you I will rather stick to cute girls doing cute things
Honey Sweet Tea Time k on club 21819393 500 343

i fucking hate anime, it's over for them for sure

If you're an animecel you are probably by extension an aspiecel, in that case the tour is over.

Attachments

• X92saAW.jpg
    X92saAW.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 70