Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for 6ft9 manlets

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
B395ABF5 8784 4B55 A022 18C69BA4A8A8
DAC9400C E2EC 42CB B4B9 C8AA648FC55C

> We actually met online and when we met up irl I said “I thought you’d be taller in person”
my 6’9 boyfriend
I thought you’d be taller in person
I thought you’d be taller

6'9 Tom Cruise lookalike and can only get a low-tier Becky.:lul:
Looksmatched couple in 2021.

Top 3 Movies Where Tom Cruise Looked Dashing In Sunglasses · ChicMags

Last edited:
Her looksmatch already shot himself

6'9 Tom Cruise lookalike and can only get a low-tier Becky.:lul:
Looksmatched couple in 2021.
Look at how downwards grown her maxilla is. (Gummy smile is the hint) Would need extreme CCW rotation to be human as a male.

Hit the gym you lanky fuck.

Her looksmatch died on the operating table trying to get 20 degrees ccw rotation in a bangladeshi garage for 800 USD
Hit the gym you lanky fuck.
He isn’t lanky at all jfl, for his height he looks muscular, IRL he would dwarf me and I am a 215lb roidcel

He can easily get Stacies with that height jfl

by 2099 frizzy-haired amerimutt foids will demand 7'+ yottachads only

Tall foids ALWAYS want even taller men. It doesn't matter if she's 6 feet tall, she will never settle for less.

JFL at the copers who say nobody wants a tall foid. Because lets be real, there are many guys who are willing to go for them even if they heightmog them but the foids still refuse.
Tall foids are aesthetic AF but foidlets (this means short women and not children I hope, as thats what I am intending) are more sexually appealing IMO. Regardless I would take literally anything from dwarf to giga amazonian.

Tall foids are aesthetic AF but foidlets (this means short women and not children I hope, as thats what I am intending) are more sexually appealing IMO. Regardless I would take literally anything from dwarf to giga amazonian.
Both tall and petite foids each have own appeals and cons.

Tf you talking about nigga? This guy is Auschwitzmode
In a picture. IRL he will tower over everyone in width, thickness, size. Most people his height are genuinely auschwitz mode lol

In a picture. IRL he will tower over everyone in width, thickness, size. Most people his height are genuinely auschwitz mode lol
Nigga, what are the side effects of tren?

u get shredded as fuck but cant sleep so you get kinda retarded, you know how your mind is foggy after 1-2 days of very low sleep?

It gets exponentially worse after weeks of that so you become kind of retard and schizo very paranoid about shit. i don’t really get mad though. maybe irritated more easily.
damn... mass monster
bf%?
not a monster tbh I’m giving you my peak weight on watery shit like adrol, deca. maybe I was ~13%?

without the water and bordering on single digits 200ish but even still just test gives you like +10lbs scale weight
I should make a tren-cel thread tbh ngl. Based drug for incels, would probably create more ERs, and the fakecels would become attractive enough to get laid jfl

run tren long enough n your logic goes to shit and you start to become paranoid about worst possible scenarios, impulsive.

i came off tren because as I turned onto a street the light turned yellow and i was so fucking pissed that the light wasnt green I just accelerated, it was red like 50+m before I entered the intersection and just blatantly ran a red at a busy intersection and almost got into accident.

Last edited:
u get shredded as fuck but cant sleep so you get kinda retarded, you know how your mind is foggy after 1-2 days of very low sleep?

It gets exponentially worse after weeks of that so you become kind of retard and schizo very paranoid about shit. i don’t really get mad though. maybe irritated more easily.

not a monster tbh I’m giving you my peak weight on watery shit like adrol, deca. maybe I was ~13%?

without the water and bordering on single digits 200ish but even still just test gives you like +10lbs scale weight

I should make a tren-cel thread tbh ngl. Based drug for incels, would probably create more ERs, and the fakecels would become attractive enough to get laid jfl

run tren long enough n your logic goes to shit and you start to become paranoid about worst possible scenarios, impulsive.

i came off tren because as I turned onto a street the light turned yellow and i was so fucking pissed that the light wasnt green I just accelerated, it was red like 50+m before I entered the intersection and just blatantly ran a red at a busy intersection and almost got into accident.
I am 60 percent body fat 180 pounds

just how fucking tall does she want him

this is fucking pathetic

they really are operating on windows DOS that bill gates cranked by hand in 1977

they actually unironically believe the fucking fairy tales and disney films you are meant to disregard as a 12 year old.

all that happens is they put a clingfilm thick layer of facade over the top of this as they get older but the layer is fucking wafer thin

She wrist mogs and heightmogs me

I dunno. At least, she's kinda tall for a woman. 5'9/175. So, her looksmatch should be tall too (for a man).
Of course, not 6'9/205, but about 6'3/190, I'd say.

Anything beyond 2 metre is tall.

Tfw you’re so insecure about how masculine of a height you are that even a man who mogs you by a foot and is in the top 1% of height yet he’s still barley tall enough for your standards. I hate toilets so much what a shitty sexuality.

Tfw you’re so insecure about how masculine of a height you are that even a man who mogs you by a foot and is in the top 1% of height yet he’s still barley tall enough for your standards. I hate toilets so much what a shitty sexuality.
He's like top 0.001% :lul: