Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over before it even began

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
As much crap that I enjoy giving normies, the one thing that I can give them credit for is having the ability to ruin someone's day before it even started.

Just went to the nearby supermarket and as you expect, it was a shitty experience that I will never forget because you know (society want you miserable every second of your already miserable life) but anyway when I got to the checkout line, some foid that has probably been fucked by the whole neighborhood gave me a nasty attitude and call me a "ma'am" instead of sir.

Besides that, I had the usual death stares from strangers which never fails to make my social anxiety worst but that's ok everytime these normies give me a hard time they prove my and other outcasts of life point and that's this life is SHIT!

Do you have long hair?
Foids often dared misgender me when i had long hair and no beard

I might end it soon.

Do you have long hair?
Foids often dared misgender me when i had long hair and no beard
No but I do have a beard like then again, it was probably because what I was wearing which also I didn't see how it made her think I was a female. Idk she was probably being a bitch just bec

No but I do have a beard like then again, it was probably because what I was wearing which also I didn't see how it made her think I was a female. Idk she was probably being a bitch just bec
She was probably a hoe then

fire GIF

Haplogroup

asian-png.592382

Portu

summaries-png.684843

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:
Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.
My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

View: https://youtu.be/pFNDh4smb6k