Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Over 97% of people I talked with online in last few years were men, and were incels/virgins

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
  1. found them mostly on discord but also on forums and other sites
  2. theyre USUALLY of various ages up to 30, sometimes theyre real wizards eg 40-50 year aged virgins
  3. it seems most of them gave up and dont care about this stuff
  4. they're all depressed, lonely and rotting. they have no social life even those who have jobs and live on their own (not with parents)
  5. I dont meet females online, except the pathetic type that looks for simps and onlyfans subs
  6. it means females are mostly living the life. theyre working, having relations (social and romantical) etc
  7. meanwhile men have no energy to live
  8. women get this kind of energy from constant validation and simps wherever they go
i once registered as female on some normie forum (not even a dating site) and I was SHOWERED with dms from sausages. truly retardation

this world is truly made for females. especially current era. what a time to live in

Last edited:
unironically jews made tinder probably also social medias, and those are some of the reasons why this is happening
They also pioneered feminism. Some of the most influential feminists were Jews.

Because most men (especially zoomers) ARE virgins. The others who are not are either influencer chads/mumble rappers or straight up lying. Zoomerpill is the most brutal pill of all, even the most “blackpilled” incels might not be able to handle it, it is too brutal

How brutal is it? I will give an example, remember zyzz? The guy was a gigachad back in the days when he was alive, today nigga would be considered average looking at best and might even be borderline incel in the area I live in (and in the west in general) and would never get any fame

That’s how brutal the zoomerpill is. What was chad in the 2000s is barely average for the zoomer generation, zoomers are a different breed.

If you are a zoomer and you are not 6’4 eboymaxxed tiktok chad influencer, you are most likely a virgin if not KHHV.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
True I have zoomer cousins in high school
and them and their friends
are all virgins. They get all quiet when their parents tease them about girls jfl. They clearly barely even talk to any. Gen x parents are in for a rude awakening

No wonder. Zoomers are the ultimate “winner takes all” generation, the average height for a zoomer male in the west is around 6ft pushing 6’1, everyone and his dog is gymmaxxed and even roidmaxxed, eboymaxxed and wearing designer clothes and gold chains. This is your typical zoomer for ya.

If you cannot even compete with that, you are considered below average/ugly for zoomer foids and they would rather OD on xanax than talk to you

Never began for youngcels:society::society::society::society::society:

In the 90s, all you needed was average height, average looks and be ripped.

Fast forward 30 years (now 2022), you need ALL the criteria listed in your zoomer nagasaki blackpill thread. If you have anything less then that it's ovER. The rebellion is coming because so many incels are being created.
i dont think so, incels are too asocial to team up let alone rebel as a group

IMO in the future women will be even more desired and appreciated.

bcuz lets be honest theres no reason for it to change. Most virgins are scared to talk to women and youre saying they will have the balls to rebel? LOL

IMO, (as an atheist and islam hater) islam may be the only solution to this. Muslims dont really respect women and women there have less rights. :ahegao: :feelsohh:

so while i hate religions including islam, maybe thats the way to go

No wonder. Zoomers are the ultimate “winner takes all” generation, the average height for a zoomer male in the west is around 6ft pushing 6’1, everyone and his dog is gymmaxxed and even roidmaxxed, eboymaxxed and wearing designer clothes and gold chains. This is your typical zoomer for ya.

If you cannot even compete with that, you are considered below average/ugly for zoomer foids and they would rather OD on xanax than talk to you

Never began for youngcels:society::society::society::society::society:
Nah plenty of zoomers don’t look like that. It’s just if you watch tik tok it seems that way and foids do so it’s now what they want and expect in zoomer males.

And plenty of zoomers are virgins and most are KHHV, so it proves my point

These looks are considered average for zoomer foids:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I bet zoomer foids find Chris hemsworth and brad Pitt in his prime ugly since they’re not pretty enough. It’s like males and females switched roles. You need e boy haircut and wear jewelry now jfl

Non chad men are oppressed af:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Jews did this
i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

Because most men (especially zoomers) ARE virgins. The others who are not are either influencer chads/mumble rappers or straight up lying. Zoomerpill is the most brutal pill of all, even the most “blackpilled” incels might not be able to handle it, it is too brutal

How brutal is it? I will give an example, remember zyzz? The guy was a gigachad back in the days when he was alive, today nigga would be considered average looking at best and might even be borderline incel in the area I live in (and in the west in general) and would never get any fame

That’s how brutal the zoomerpill is. What was chad in the 2000s is barely average for the zoomer generation, zoomers are a different breed.

If you are a zoomer and you are not 6’4 eboymaxxed tiktok chad influencer, you are most likely a virgin if not KHHV.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Zyzz would be in the same place as an average white guy. He had very good facial bones, but there is no face for your race.

Zyzz would be in the same place as an average white guy. He had very good facial bones, but there is no face for your race.

Zyzz called Curries subhuman
Fuck that coping Slavcel

Wasn't he Armenian?
Armenian belongs to the satem (satəm) group of Indo-European languages; this group includes those languages in which the palatal stops became palatal or alveolar fricatives, such as Slavic (with Baltic) and Indo-Iranian

Armenian belongs to the satem (satəm) group of Indo-European languages; this group includes those languages in which the palatal stops became palatal or alveolar fricatives, such as Slavic (with Baltic) and Indo-Iranian
Armenians have very little relation to Slavs in culture though. Armenian forms its own branch of the Indo-European family of languages.

Females don't ldar on the web

did they not take showers or something?

Jews did this
No we didn’t fucking antisemite
Chads and soys did this they are stealing all the foids and soys are whiteknighting every try time an Incel tries to ascend or rape :feelsping:

No we didn’t fucking antisemite
Chads and soys did this they are stealing all the foids and soys are whiteknighting every try time an Incel tries to ascend or rape :feelsping:
jews created social media and dating apps so jews did this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back