Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Over 50 percent of children are born out of wedlock, comparison to 1964

W

weak self esteem

Greycel
This is the result of feminism, children born out of wedlock, they are usually the worst children too.
https://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/out-wedlock-births-rise-worldwide

Muslim scholar weighs in on it. (3 minute video)

I know you guys hate muslims but he doesnt really talk about islam here too much. Whenever women argue with me over feminism I usually say similar to this and it actually gets them considering why their sexual fornication is wrong.

White shariah now

This is one of the reasons we are incels. Who needs a man when the role of men can be handled via the welfare state? Of course we will still be taxed up the ass for it.

It's so infuriating, as much as I would love to start a family I can't because whores would rather take Chad dick and marry the state rather than accept a good, honest, hardworking, decent man like myself.

Single motherhood and it's acceptance.... Hell modern feminism in general is one of the worst social diseases our species uas ever known. Mark my words, no society can function like this long term. It may take a generation or two but the west WILL collapse if drastic changes don't come soon.

White shariah now
Hamza yusuf is one of the most respected scholars, he is irish and german. He used to be an athiests so he knows alot about the evils of its secular societies.
This is one of the reasons we are incels. Who needs a man when the role of men can be handled via the welfare state? Of course we will still be taxed up the ass for it.

It's so infuriating, as much as I would love to start a family I can't because whores would rather take Chad dick and marry the state rather than accept a good, honest, hardworking, decent man like myself.

Single motherhood and it's acceptance.... Hell modern feminism in general is one of the worst social diseases our species uas ever known. Mark my words, no society can function like this long term. It may take a generation or two but the west WILL collapse if drastic changes don't come soon.
Yeah I would love to settle down but I think secular rulers are doing this on purpose to create inner issues in society. The end of the world is near, this wouldnt last if it stuck around for too long. Ive seen very cute foreign girls with average guys like us. If a man works and is a regular looking well functioning adult then the world is a messed up place if it excludes these men from society.
wow guys I just realized there are comments and they are infuriating.

Attachments

• stephen.png
    stephen.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I am one of them. Fuck this country.