Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Outta all the pills the racepill is the most harsh one

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The racepill has got to be hands down the most harsh pill out most other pills have solutions but the racepill can’t ever be solved you can’t change your race people will always hate you and discriminate against you for being born the wrong race being ugly or short can be forgiven if you’re white being black is unforgivable not even Tyrone can comeback from that he’ll experience the same racism and discrimination as the rest of his race man racepill sucks I can never be white or Asian

move to africa mab

The racepill has got to be hands down the most harsh pill out most other pills have solutions but the racepill can’t ever be solved you can’t change your race people will always hate you and discriminate against you for being born the wrong race being ugly or short can be forgiven if you’re white being black is unforgivable not even Tyrone can comeback from that he’ll experience the same racism and discrimination as the rest of his race man racepill sucks I can never be white or Asian
You're black? :feelshehe:

move to africa mab
9C2FCAC8 7C51 428F BB30 267C131D961E

The race pill as OBLITERATED any shred of happiness I have. Knowing that no matter what, whites will always be above shitskin apes. Even whiter muslim countries are better off than the sand nigger ones.

The gender pill is even more brutal, just be woman overrides all.

it never began for us blacks brocel:fuk:

I identify as a transracial curry :feelsgah:

Agepill is the end of all pills there's no coming back from a wasted youth

I predict transracial will be a thing in the future :smonk:

The race pill as OBLITERATED any shred of happiness I have. Knowing that no matter what, whites will always be above shitskin apes. Even whiter muslim countries are better off than the sand nigger ones.

you cope as much as light skin north indian/paki indo aryan cucks

wEEEE wuZZZ whiTEEE BhAII

normies are racepilled

The racepill is only brutal for non-Asian ethnics in that you guys get rejected/treated just as harshly as us Asian men by white foids.

But your race of foids, aren't cucking you enmasse. We Asian men are literally getting cucked out of existence whilst at the same time, almost zero non-Asian foids want us in 2022.

Someday things will get better, just not within my lifetime. The world is increasingly become less Anglo-American centered day by day. That is what the BRICS nations are trying to achieve.

What race are you?

Racepill is brutal but there are worse pills ive come across.