Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Outside shop using WiFi vol.3

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Last time I was outside shop 2 old ppl walked past and one of them said I looked suicidal.

This time I was outside shop on bench a chad n Stacy were running about screaming and chasing after eachother playing n stuff n her big ass n tits were jiggling all over da place n stuff cuz it's the UK and not exaggerating but 99% of people where that tights with no skirt ting.

I will never have dis :feelsbadman:

I'm sorry you got no replies

I hate doing it tbh. I cant browse forum properly.

incel trait look suicidal

LARP, there’s been huge storm in the UK the past few days. JFL if you think I believe anyone was jogging.

LARP, there’s been huge storm in the UK the past few days. JFL if you think I believe anyone was jogging.
Nigga where I live it only been cold and rainy not stormy

Nigga where I live it only been cold and rainy not stormy
I got soaked bro. Areas have been flooded, sinkholes, hailstones. The storm is even named after a foid “storm ciara“. You must have been LDAR hard if you missed it, it’s been in the news and the wind map covers pretty much all of angloland.
D6B3DB76 0A9E 482A 9B17 981A69644F2E

I got soaked bro. Areas have been flooded, sinkholes, hailstones. The storm is even named after a foid “storm ciara“. You must have been LDAR hard if you missed it, it’s been in the news and the wind map covers pretty much all of angloland.View attachment 199978
Bruh for me it's just been raining and been windy like it usually is, it hasn't been extremely windy and rainy so there's been no floods n stuff where I live. Apparently in some areas schools b gettin cancelled which is lucky af. I live on South coast btw