Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Outcastcel trait: you hate disney movies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Animated disney movies are the ultimate normiegoloid slop. They recycle the same obnoxious loud humor, the same hea— puppet string pulling tactics, all the same progressive propaganda.

If you hated these movies as a child the likelihood is you have high resistance to propaganda and a disdain for things normies hold close to their heart. I remember adults calling me weird for hating these films as a child.

The old ones were good and the Hunchback of Notre Dame was extremely black pilled. Incel loves foid and foid picks Chad

never liked disney tbh

Disney is for consoomers nowadays. Disney owns fan favorites such as Marvel and Star Wars. :soy: They are not to be taken seriously in terms of cinema

I liked pirates of the carribean

Pocachontas is JBW the movie

Disney owns fan favorites such as Marvel and Star Wars. :soy: They are not to be taken seriously in terms of cinema

Because Star Wars and Marvel were such fully serious cinema before Disney came along, right?

I've been watching Mandalorian with my little Niece and Nephew. It was great. :feelscomfy:

Because Star Wars and Marvel were such fully serious cinema before Disney came along, right?

I've been watching Mandalorian with my little Niece and Nephew. It was great. :feelscomfy:
It's shit. Shut up. Revenge of the Sith mogs.

As a kid I didn’t really like Disney movies/content and thought other kids who liked disney were major faggots lol. Was more of a cartoon network/toonami person

The only disney movies I watched were the Marvel movies I watched when I was 15ish.

Bingewatched the entire MCU from Stage 1 till endgame in like 2 months

Very few Disney movies are any good. I thoroughly enjoyed this anime called Dinosaur King growing up, was really sad when it ended.