Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Out of the 3 gyms in my proximity only one is suited for working out as an incel

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
The one in the city center is just full of muscular chads/normies and seductive gym thots no matter how early you go there. Worst are the tall JBs with long legs doing hip thrusts - especially when their pussy is directed right towards you.

Another one near the railway station is not that brutal, but it seems to be a gathering place for niggers. They muscle mog every whitecel working out there and they’re always talking in a mixture of German and English with a stupid accent-fucking annoying.

The only one I’m hitting now is located in some relatively remote area - hard to spot chads there and most foid members are old or ugly.

I rarely go to the gym because every time I go there its a massive suifuel

If i went to a gym i would get bullied

i like the challenge of the normans in the gyms they are especially in city centre gyms at most 85iq and act really basic, also its jammed full of basic bitches, i have had many non verbal duels with chads and thots eg staring out and i even go further and do hand signals etc, as i am low inhib and then add the flow of adrenaline when working out i go even further.

to some degree you need this it keeps you sharp, you go dull when alone in a room by yourself you lose all perspective and aggression, as a man especially an incel man you at the baseline need quite a bit of aggression and drive to stave off normans when you encounter their absolute NPC pathetic nature, and believe me you cant escape this interaction, whether in a job in family etc you will always have to face this shit.

The one in the city center is just full of muscular chads/normies and seductive gym thots no matter how early you go there. Worst are the tall JBs with long legs doing hip thrusts - especially when their pussy is directed right towards you.
Bro this is like all my interaction with women. I check it out through the mirrors, then the memory goes straight into the spankbank:ahegao::ahegao::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsohh:

FR tho, when I'm feeling down I just go to the gym at 9pm, it's only dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back