Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our Youths are completely being wasted

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
The time where you have great experiences and enjoy the youth is completely fading way. This time where you actually could have the greatest potential are ending.

This time is short , but actually the best years of a young and fresh man. Look what is happening to it. Not even old, and your young mind is already damaged/fucked up from lonliness.

This is also the time where you would find THE woman. But look what is goind on. Not much time left, when you are 30. Then you can actually end it. It is not worth keeping going.

Attachments

• 415pS46tqBL._SX466_.jpg
    415pS46tqBL._SX466_.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
And there’s absolutely nothing we can do about it

Wageslaving took my youth

Our whole lifes will be wasted

We won’t get to experience sex in our youth

Could live with only my youth being wasted, sure greatest potential goes away unused, but if I could actually have a better life 30+ or even 40+ I can live with that. It is true after all, who even gets to have his potential realised? Not even every Chad or foid, its at the very top of Maslows pyramid for a reason. However for us incels is much more than that, our lifes are not only unsatisfying, they are fucking shit to the the very core and they will fucking stay like that, my life hasnt changed from when I was a kid, not a bit, thats the real plight, all this potential talk is normshittalk, there are things much worse than that.

My youth is already gone

I’m rotting away and there is nothing i can do about it.

Just have a positive attitude bro

I'm so full of hatred because of this. This people - they took my youth away from me. I just hate them, all of them, and I hate this whole goddamn world. It's so unfair and hurtful. I just hate everything and everybody:

You youngcels have hope. I am in my 30s officially now and there is a massive feeling of wasted potential. Everything will decline for me in the next 4-7 years.

ALREADY 35 ty for the reminder

the agepill is the hardest to swallow and the bitterest.

Theres isn't a day that i don't think about this.

I used to panic about this a bit when I was in my late teens and early 20's. I remember thinking oh fuck and this dreadful panic will set in. What will I do with my life? Well what? Then the awareness of my situation will set in and all that panic, fear, frustration will calm down. I did not wake up one day and made myself an outcast. I did make many attempts to participate in normgroid society, I did make many attempts at asking out girls only be to rejected, I did make an attempt to get a job only to get rejected, I did make an attempt at gaining certificates. At the end all that matters was that an attempt was actually made on my behalf and so I have no regrets. This society, the government and the myriad active powers that be are the ones to blame for all this.

I used to panic about this a bit when I was in my late teens and early 20's. I remember thinking oh fuck and this dreadful panic will set in. What will I do with my life? Well what? Then the awareness of my situation will set in and all that panic, fear, frustration will calm down. I did not wake up one day and made myself an outcast. I did make many attempts to participate in normgroid society, I did make many attempts at asking out girls only be to rejected, I did make an attempt to get a job only to get rejected, I did make an attempt at gaining certificates. At the end all that matters was that an attempt was actually made on my behalf and so I have no regrets. This society, the government and the myriad active powers that be are the ones to blame for all this.

They can always blame you more and say you could have approached more.

They can always blame you more and say you could have approached more.
In my country that's illegal and is considered stalking. It's how I ended up being banned from Woolworths.

the agepill is the hardest to swallow and the bitterest.
I'm so full of hatred because of this. This people - they took my youth away from me. I just hate them, all of them, and I hate this whole goddamn world. It's so unfair and hurtful. I just hate everything and everybody:
In their eyes you didn’t deserve one. You are but a drone working for their amusement. A freak.
You only had one short glimpse at existance and it was ruined for you.