Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Our youth are getting stupider. "Pedos are pretending to be chicken nuggets online"

Inb4 pre-pubescent "incels" complaining about being khhv at 10 and getting cucked by nuggets.

If your Child gets lured in by a man pretending to be a chicken nugget then it's probably for the best to just let the guy have his way with the kid.

Evne chickennuggets have more SMV than incels.

Over if you arent chickennuggetmaxxing in 2019.

Not only is this a way to weed out bad parenting, but also weed out low IQ children
Natural selection at it's finest

If your Child gets lured in by a man pretending to be a chicken nugget then it's probably for the best to just let the guy have his way with the kid.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Not only is this a way to weed out bad parenting, but also weed out low IQ children
Natural selection at it's finest
I mean you arent wrong.

If your kid is that stupid and you didnt teach them not to talk to strange chicken nuggets online...

LMAO! Holy shit I'm dead

Volcel if you don't chickennuggetmaxx

Best thing I’ve read today :feelsokman::feelskek:

So the tendies I ordered last weekend where actually PEDOS?!

Boyos I got raped! RAAAAYYYYPDDD!:cryfeels:

So the tendies I ordered last weekend where actually PEDOS?!

Boyos I got raped! RAAAAYYYYPDDD!:cryfeels:
Damn I just had some mcnuggets 40 mins ago

They got me

What? LOL.

This is pure undiluted autism.

I cannot believe this isnt the onion
https://metro.co.uk/2017/09/15/paed...-on-social-media-to-lure-school-kids-6931486/

Theres something fundamentally wrong with young people if they're talking to chicken fucking nuggets online

The current culture in the UK is what happens when you combine the epic levels of stupidity from some parts of American society, where stupid people normally end up burger flipping and get ignored mostly, then you mix it with the nanny state we have here where stupid people are mollycoddled and encouraged so the stupid people here end up making newspaper headlines.

Edit: For those of you not familiar with the brilliant Brass Eye

Edit 2: 240 minutes into the video "security footage of a paedophile disguised as a school" that's what that Metro headline reminded me of.

Last edited:
>tfw chicken nuggets have more SMV than me
I saw this article and I just assumed it's a joke, I guess I had too much hope for humanity.
We are in a broken simulation.
It does seem like that sometimes, like somebody is fucking around with the settings.

They’re also pretending to be ice creams

Twisted paedophiles are impersonating chicken nuggets

AUTISM