Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Our wildest fantasy is an everyday annoyance to them. We’re literally fighting tooth and nail for something they’ve already gotten sick of.

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
Caption

The good Lord saw it fit to mock me today, like the asshole that he is

brutal life
It truly is. But not as bad as the poor oofy doofy that asked her out has it, she said something like

“Oh my God, (name) I forgot to tell you, some guy asked me out yesterday!”

“Was he pretty? (She used the word pretty)”

“NO! *teehee* I might go because I’ve never been to (kind of expensive bar/restaurant that he asked her out to)”

Fucking brutal lmao, if they’re saying this about some guy who probably mogs me imagine what the girls I’ve asked out have said about me jfl.

It truly is. But not as bad as the poor oofy doofy that asked her out has it, she said something like

“Oh my God, (name) I forgot to tell you, some guy asked me out yesterday!”

“Was he pretty? (She used the word pretty)”

“NO! *teehee* I might go because I’ve never been to (kind of expensive bar/restaurant that he asked her out to)”

Fucking brutal lmao, if they’re saying this about some guy who probably mogs me imagine what the girls I’ve asked out have said about me jfl.
brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back