Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our US backed eugenics program makes the Nazi program look like a joke

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
With less than half of men now having children, we are genociding half of men per generation. For things the Nazis would think are shameful like a few inches of bone, or skin color.

Nazi program was a damned joke

along with the Nazi's themselves :feelskek:

Said by a Black teen edgelord :feelsclown::lul:
i may be a black teen edgelord but that doesn't mean i should be historically inaccurate :feelskek:

historians dont even know why hitler killed all those jews :feelskek:

i may be a black teen edgelord but that doesn't mean i should be historically inaccurate :feelskek:

historians dont even know why hitler killed all those jews :feelskek:
He killed (((them))) because he knew the truth. (((The rest of the World))) however didn't like that.

nazis are humanists.

hail hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

death to the kikes

which did he pick blonde people. they are subhumans

usa is a muttified 90iq shithole with knappy haired mongrels everywhere. how is there anything eugenic about that

He killed (((them))) because he knew the truth. (((The rest of the World))) however didn't like that.
the truth is unknown to us

so we shouldn't talk about what we dont know in my opinion and make assumptions about it

the truth is unknown to us

so we shouldn't talk about what we dont know in my opinion and make assumptions about it
The enlightened know. :feelshehe:

which did he pick blonde people. they are subhumans

Ripley map of cephalic index in Europe

Yeah you are correct
Slavic people are mogger

At least the Nazis were getting rid of an actual menace that took it upon themselves to disrupt a functional society.

The US is just getting rid of "undesirables" who were born with the wrong facial bone structure and neurological arrangements.