Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Our plight

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
1- You're born into a world where beauty and sex are the only things that naturally matter

2- You're told by stoic unsympathetic normies and religious zealots that beauty and sex are NOT the only things that matter, and that you should pursue education, "success" and mindfulness, and become ascetic in the face of inceldom

3- Then you ask yourself: If beauty and sex aren't the most important thing and you should practice asexuality then why were you even born in the first place? it's not like anyone has ever had sex and kids because of logic and reason alone, if your parents followed an asexual ascetic lifestyle you wouldn't even be here having to do exactly that

4- You realize it was all a fucked up delusional scam from the get go, you were born out of ignorance and roping is the only "solution" left, but you can't rope because now you've developed a character and are chemically addicted to life even if miserable

5- You rot in your room and coom and gloom until you die, or finally rope halfway through because you achieved enough madness and low inhibit to do it

Last edited:
If i cant creampie and make offspring then its pointless, I should be able to fuck as many women as possible to spread my seed and legacy before i die, Sadly we have a "Goverment" So im unable to reproduce.

Looks and frame makes others respect you or be genuinely attracted to you.

Money makes them to use you for their benefits.

Education, knowledge is even worse.
No one really cares if you have read some book or know foreign language.
It's a bonus only for good-looking people.

The broader general public doesn't care about the plight of virgin men, but rather view virgin men as a nuisance.