Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Our parents are scum

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I know many here care about their parents while at the same crying about not being able to ascend which is definitely because of looks????? Are you dumb? Our parents are the reason why we rot on this shitty website, come on stop this normie parent loving bullshit. So tired of this, I personally hate my parents

My father's curry genes are the reason for my inceldom

I know many here care about their parents while at the same crying about not being able to ascend which is definitely because of looks????? Are you dumb? Our parents are the reason why we rot on this shitty website, come on stop this normie parent loving bullshit. So tired of this, I personally hate my parents
your parents are a betabux fakelationship.

your parents are a betabux fakelationship.
Yes! My momzy only settled for my dad because she was too ugly for a chad, dad is betabuxxing hard. If momzy had a chance to leave my dad for a chad she 10000000% immediately would

Elaborate more.

Yes! My momzy only settled for my dad because she was too ugly for a chad, dad is betabuxxing hard. If momzy had a chance to leave my dad for a chad she 10000000% immediately would
same

Would you be here your parents were a 6’7 Alain delon and a 6’0 Brooke shields? I highly doubt that
No but I could die from the drug intoxication.
Children of celebrities often have bad childhood.

I think that parents are guilty in that sense that they provide bad examples for children like alcohol consumption.

Our parents are cum (think about it)

hate them so much

familypill is brutal