Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Our Mothers & The Blackpill

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Recruit
★★
We often post examples of femoids unknowingly showing the reality of the blackpill. Usually, the foids in these examples are of no relation to us. I would say the majority of them are mere strangers to us. Why is this? Why is there a lack of blackpill examples from our family members? After all, AWALT.

I specifically wanted to talk about the idea that mothers are the ultimate source of the blackpill. I would even argue that they are the embodiment of the blackpill. When they show examples of the pill, it almost always comes across as brutal and hard to believe, whilst simultaneously being undeniable. Is this not exactly what the blackpill is? Information that is both certainly unbelievable and believable at the same time, while also being brutal.

I think our mothers are excellent milestones in our blackpill journey. By that, I mean the act of applying blackpill facts and figures to our mothers are significant achievements. Everyone wants to believe that their mothers are the exception to any kind of femoid generalization, incels and normies alike. As incels, we do not want to think that our mothers have the same mindset as other foids. Normies do not want to think that their mothers love money (or whatever stuff normies think). However, as I said, AWALT. So the same blackpill stuff we talk about here, we should apply to our mothers. It is a very brutal pill to swallow for many of us here, but we have to accept it. This is why I say that our mothers are excellent milestones because if you could swallow the pill and apply these concepts to your mother, the one person I assume you are closest to, then it would be incredibly easy to apply these blackpill concepts to any other foid. Additionally, this hardship represents the blackpill as a whole. I said this before, but the difficulty with applying the blackpill to our mothers is arguably the most difficult application of the 'ideology'. It is also known that the blackpill is the most extreme or difficult realm of the manosphere. I think the connection between the two and the idea that our mothers are the embodiment of the pill is something to definitely think about.

As a personal example, relatively recently, my mother and I were traveling. We were talking about a wide variety of topics and eventually it landed on her life or more specifically her relationships. Long story short, she began listing off attributes that she finds attractive and how if the guy does not have these stuff then she can not be with him. She said how he has to have money, be tall, muscular, 'be a thug' and have a deep voice etc etc. She abruptly stopped talking when she got to the deep voice part. Almost as if she realized that I am the exact opposite of all her criteria JFL. Hearing her speak reminded me of all the examples I see on this forum and as such, I started to apply all this blackpill stuff to her. My father is the typical alpha bad boy who left us. He even physically abused her, but she still stayed. All the other men in her life were very similar to my father in that they were the toxic chad archetype. She even has a betabuxxlite. A simp from her high school class who always helps her with anything when she calls him. The blackpill examples that I now know of her are long. It is incredible how much you could learn about the brutality of foid nature from listening and seeing to your mother through blackpill ears and lens.

Granted, I am fortunate to have a decent relationship with my mother so I have this option. I know that there are many users here who do not have the same circumstance as me, so applying these concepts to their mothers would be no different than applying them to any other foid. The users who can relate to this 'motherly' relationship would understand what I am talking about. I encourage those guys to consider what I said.

tl;dr: Our mothers are both the ultimate source and application test of the blackpill.

Thoughts?
this is my first thread, so let me know if there is anything I should fix for future reference...

My mom has never said such things, she has only ever peddled me bullshit about guys having to be kind, having to respect women etc

All of her advice would have made me a soft effeminate soyboy had i followed it. It's almost like she was treating me like a daughter. (and no, not in the tranny sense)

I see this a lot among single mothers. They feminize the shit out of their sons 9 times out of 10.

graycel thread

My mom has never said such things, she has only ever peddled me bullshit about guys having to be kind, having to respect women etc

All of her advice would have made me a soft effeminate soyboy had i followed it. It's almost like she was treating me like a daughter. (and no, not in the tranny sense)

I see this a lot among single mothers. They feminize the shit out of their sons 9 times out of 10.

High IQ. Because of AWALT mothers are blackpill dispensaries. Especially due to them being the woman you talk to the most by far and the first ever woman you do interact with.
graycel thread
stfu retard dn rd

Very much true

Most people would never look at their own mothers through the blackpill lens

My mother often treats me well when I'm making money/doing well financially in business etc

If I hit a rough patch (which happens often), I can very much sense a change in her behavior and a slight hint of disrespect towards me

Just reminds you - we are only as important as the value we bring to the table

All women are nothing but stupid whores

this

my mom died when i was in 6th grade though, so after that she wasn't really pedaling me bullshit

I remember two things that my mom told me (at different times):

1) looks of a man play no part in his attractiveness to women
2) my dad was wide, tall and had blue eyes

as always, dont listen to what foids say, look at what they do.

We often post examples of femoids unknowingly showing the reality of the blackpill. Usually, the foids in these examples are of no relation to us. I would say the majority of them are mere strangers to us. Why is this? Why is there a lack of blackpill examples from our family members? After all, AWALT.

I specifically wanted to talk about the idea that mothers are the ultimate source of the blackpill. I would even argue that they are the embodiment of the blackpill. When they show examples of the pill, it almost always comes across as brutal and hard to believe, whilst simultaneously being undeniable. Is this not exactly what the blackpill is? Information that is both certainly unbelievable and believable at the same time, while also being brutal.

I think our mothers are excellent milestones in our blackpill journey. By that, I mean the act of applying blackpill facts and figures to our mothers are significant achievements. Everyone wants to believe that their mothers are the exception to any kind of femoid generalization, incels and normies alike. As incels, we do not want to think that our mothers have the same mindset as other foids. Normies do not want to think that their mothers love money (or whatever stuff normies think). However, as I said, AWALT. So the same blackpill stuff we talk about here, we should apply to our mothers. It is a very brutal pill to swallow for many of us here, but we have to accept it. This is why I say that our mothers are excellent milestones because if you could swallow the pill and apply these concepts to your mother, the one person I assume you are closest to, then it would be incredibly easy to apply these blackpill concepts to any other foid. Additionally, this hardship represents the blackpill as a whole. I said this before, but the difficulty with applying the blackpill to our mothers is arguably the most difficult application of the 'ideology'. It is also known that the blackpill is the most extreme or difficult realm of the manosphere. I think the connection between the two and the idea that our mothers are the embodiment of the pill is something to definitely think about.

As a personal example, relatively recently, my mother and I were traveling. We were talking about a wide variety of topics and eventually it landed on her life or more specifically her relationships. Long story short, she began listing off attributes that she finds attractive and how if the guy does not have these stuff then she can not be with him. She said how he has to have money, be tall, muscular, 'be a thug' and have a deep voice etc etc. She abruptly stopped talking when she got to the deep voice part. Almost as if she realized that I am the exact opposite of all her criteria JFL. Hearing her speak reminded me of all the examples I see on this forum and as such, I started to apply all this blackpill stuff to her. My father is the typical alpha bad boy who left us. He even physically abused her, but she still stayed. All the other men in her life were very similar to my father in that they were the toxic chad archetype. She even has a betabuxxlite. A simp from her high school class who always helps her with anything when she calls him. The blackpill examples that I now know of her are long. It is incredible how much you could learn about the brutality of foid nature from listening and seeing to your mother through blackpill ears and lens.

Granted, I am fortunate to have a decent relationship with my mother so I have this option. I know that there are many users here who do not have the same circumstance as me, so applying these concepts to their mothers would be no different than applying them to any other foid. The users who can relate to this 'motherly' relationship would understand what I am talking about. I encourage those guys to consider what I said.

tl;dr: Our mothers are both the ultimate source and application test of the blackpill.

Thoughts?
this is my first thread, so let me know if there is anything I should fix for future reference...
Yeah, my mom isn’t young any more so she’s not going to be the best black pill provider compared to Stacy but the stuff she says assures me of the black pill being widely inclusive even though shes not young.

My mother did the exact same to me. But her dating and marriage choices do not reflect that at all.

My mother often treats me well when I'm making money/doing well financially in business etc

If I hit a rough patch (which happens often), I can very much sense a change in her behavior and a slight hint of disrespect towards me

Just reminds you - we are only as important as the value we bring to the table

Absolutely brutal and this is coming from your own mother. This is exactly what I am talking about.

my mom died when i was in 6th grade

Damn. I know it was a long time ago, but my condolences.

I remember two things that my mom told me (at different times):

1) looks of a man play no part in his attractiveness to women
2) my dad was wide, tall and had blue eyes

as always, dont listen to what foids say, look at what they do.

You got it. Your mother, as well mines and all other foids, say one thing and do the exact opposite.

All women are like this, doesn't matter how you're related to her, it's either outright lies or indifference, my mom is indifferent to me or to my existence at large. So I reciprocate equally and stay away from her as much as I can, even if a conversation ever begins it comes down to the Blackpill and women have some weird sense and disgust for the Blackpill even if they don't know what it's called, they can just sense it from afar.

Last edited:
High IQ. Because of AWALT mothers are blackpill dispensaries. Especially due to them being the woman you talk to the most by far and the first ever woman you do interact with.

stfu retard dn rd
cant remember my mom doing anything this guy describes, searched through her phone and shit and found nothing. Acting like you cant manipulate the nature of foids is pretty cringe especially for a conservative like you

cant remember my mom doing anything this guy describes, searched through her phone and shit and found nothing. Acting like you cant manipulate the nature of foids is pretty cringe especially for a conservative like you
Maby his mother was single mom (when then you’re exposed to female nature the most). Women are your biggest experience with the blackpill because AWALT. Being around a woman is being around female nature, and you are around your mom the most.

Maby his mother was single mom (when then you’re exposed to female nature the most). Women are your biggest experience with the blackpill because AWALT. Being around a woman is being around female nature, and you are around your mom the most.
single mom is different than a muslim housewife jfl

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Thoughts?

I believe you brought up something very important, something I've pointed out before, when you say its a "milestone" you are 100% right

I notice that many incels are unable to separate themselves from their family and be objective with their observations of family members, especially their mothers (which is the greatest irony)

Its really just hypocrisy, they'll go on and on in threads about "holes" this and "foids" that but they bitch up when it comes to their mothers or female family members

I've noticed that most incels want to compartmentalize the black pill and only apply it to specific aspects of their existence and with everything else they apply blue pill logic, and they don't see the contradiction

They'll say in dating that physical attraction is everything but they still believe in "love", they don't get that "familial love" has just as much to do with biology as "romantic love", but inorder to maintain the comfort of that blue pill, they conveniently "box up" the black pill about love as only pertaining to the realm of romanticism

ITS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM OF THE INCEL COMMUNITY:

THAT AND THE INCESSANT IDOL WORSHIP:

Last edited: