Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Our male ancestors would roast us for letting women have rights

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If our male ancestors were resurrected and were introduced to the modern world, they would laugh at our stupidity. Look at we have done, we gave women rights and as a result, men have become 2nd class citizens. In the west, women have more privileges than men. The resurrected would point their fingers at us and laugh at the fact that men have allowed women to overpower them. In their point of view, we are dumb idiots who have degraded the male gender. It is true. The male gender must reverse it's mistakes. If there is an afterlife, our male ancestors are having a good laugh at us from above.

I'd laugh at their dumb clothes. They actually looked cool in the 1920s-1950s but that's when they stopped controlling their women anyway. Actually, 19th century clothes looked pretty cool too, fuck!

Last edited:
Idc what my ancestors think.

I'd laugh at their dumb clothes. They actually looked cool in the 1920s-1950s but that's when they stopped controlling their women anyway.
Conservative mens fashion in the early 20th century was cool. They wore suits most of the time

Plus their women were actually worth simping for.

What they got to have:
1920s swimsuits

What we don't even get to have:
Article 2686676 1F7BF69200000578 226 634x481

I would beat my ancestors up for reproducing

Letting foids have rights was a mistake.

nah the women were whores back then too. nothing can control a whore but at least you were allowed to beat them back then.

Our ancestor would dig up THE Grave and start a Civilization under our city while stealing foids To BE honest just To spite us:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Laugh? No, they're weeping in anger.

We ? Who is we ?

FICKING OUR MALE ANCESTOR WERE GIGA BASED THEY WOULD HAVE BURNED THOSE WHORES ALIVE ON THE STAKE

FICKING OUR MALE ANCESTOR WERE GIGA BASED THEY WOULD HAVE BURNED THOSE WHORES ALIVE ON THE STAKE
Men back then were honorable, men today are pussies except for incels

Men back then were honorable, men today are pussies except for incels
Fucking of males today are giga cucked soy inject with estrogen it’s crazy except for few giga rich chad/thyrone

We? You mean (((them))).