Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Our Life Sucks, but it's Paradise Compared to this Man's Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Wanna know the fucked up thing?

A foid with "depression" would get more support than that man will ever receive in his entire life.
Legit
It's not all bad according to the video he gets to leave the machine a few hours a day. He's also a lawyer money and mogs most of us. However there is no mention of his personal life, whether he was able to get a foid to ride him, been on dates or had a girlfriend or wife.
He's dead from the neck down. He doesn't function sexually.
He’s a boomer so fuck him.
LOL, they're some of the most blue-pilled guys in existence (after the "maturists", aka Silent Generation).
At least a woman was interested in him apparently.
Yes, but he couldn't do anything about it, anyway.

Last edited:
And all the Africans (but not only) that are starving, people being persecuted, tortured for nothing, etc.

But, according to "our Western standards" we are not that far from this man, at least I'm not, suffering enormously mentally, also physically, being unsuccessful in life and being Incel, no friends, while people all around have all this on the top of their fingers.

Euthanasia must be a human right. These crazy politicians and economic groups just want us slaves to not reclaim our rights

And all the Africans (but not only) that are starving, people being persecuted, tortured for nothing, etc.

But, according to "our Western standards" we are not that far from this man, at least I'm not, suffering enormously mentally, also physically, being unsuccessful in life and being Incel, no friends, while people all around have all this on the top of their fingers.
I definetly agree