Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Our Institutions are Designed to Channel Resources Towards Positive Reproductive Assets for the Sexually Attractive.

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
If one were to pay me a dollar everytime I heard boomers advocating for saving money, paying down debt, and thinking long term, I would be a millionaire now. Throughout time one hears about how those who spend and enjoy life now are idiots, because they are racking up debt that they will later have to pay, and that pay will go to those who saved and invested their money. It doesn't have to be literal debt, another example would be rent payments vs property owners, or consumers vs investors, etc... the overarching theme is long-run vs short-term pleasures.

But when one critically examines society, amplified with blackpilled lens, one sees that the high-rollers succeed both in short and long term over the saving misers. I remember in college the "broke" Chads who were at the clubs every night living it up, making out with girls, bringing them home to fuck. They were constantly "broke" and spending money they didn't have. I felt so much more clever than the Chads, instead of going out, I'd save my money and invest in stocks, I'd dollar-cost-average into the SPDR index and become a wealthy man on the other end. These Chads I thought, these Chads will be working for me one day.

Fast forward to the present. The one Chad in particular who I overheard having sex one night with an absolute beauty, he's living in a suburban house right now with his wife. Pic related summarizes their life pretty well. Meanwhile me and my miser incel friends are still renting closets in big cities. One could brush it off as generational wealth or family income, but I think there's a far more Blackpilling reason why it always seems like these couples get everything handed to them while incels rot in dungeons, and it comes down to subliminal societial desires for healthy reproduction.

Pic related; Chad's life:

64 WATERVIEW ROAD Road - Wasaga Beach Home for Sale - ID 124099
Lesley High Waisted Mom Jeans – Pink Lily
'Black Out' work truck is latest Chevy Silverado special

Humans are more intuitive than we appear at first glance. On the surface, eugenics may be a dead ideology but the underlying craving to see healthy offspring, even in other humans, is innately grained in our psyche. Society's institutions will naturally give reproductive-enhancing resources to attractive couples because subliminally, we all want them to be fruitful and multiple. Families with attractive kids will be more eager to sacrifice large portions of their net worths to give them big homes that encourage large families. Retail bankers are more inclined to extend mortgages to attractive and extroverted people, afterall, it feels better to give Chad and Stacy a home for their superior spawn than it does to give some 5'4 bloated incel a business-loan so he can rent-seek from old ladies. Society FAVORS those who are attractive, extroverted, and genetically apt for generational reproduction.

Not only would Chad not be as well-connected and thus less likely to find his beautiful Stacy had he stayed in and saved his money rather than wasted it splurging at the University nightclubs, but such a person likely would not be physically attractive in the first place. The very aspect of the Blackpill that grants sexual success to the Chad is the same aspect that encourages him to be short-term, social, and spendthrift! If you are treated with adoration and respect from the moment you know how to talk (and according to some studies, even before then), you will develop a positive outlook towards the present and the future, and a scarcity-mindset would never develop. Chad has no reason to assume the future will be any worse than the past, things have only gotten better for him. It's only the incels who experience hardship and loss of quality of life throughout adolescent who develop the spendthrift attitudes in the first place. Our capitalist system acts to transfer the capital saved by the "losers" to the sexually triumphant Chads. No, Chad won't work for me, I work for Chad, and if I ever fall prey to fatherhood through some combination of betabuxxing and luckmaxxing, my kids will work for his.

Last edited:
Water. But strong second post. :feelsjuice:

absolute based and high-IQ, really is something to digging past the layers of familial wealth or the simple halo effect, we like to thing of this thing ass passive skills that just help them along the way when in reality the halo is an active modifier that deliberately changed the outcomes of their lives had they decided not to take action that attractive people are encouraged to take. Brootal Blackpill analysis brocel

absolute based and high-IQ, really is something to digging past the layers of familial wealth or the simple halo effect, we like to thing of this thing ass passive skills that just help them along the way when in reality the halo is an active modifier that deliberately changed the outcomes of their lives had they decided not to take action that attractive people are encouraged to take. Brootal Blackpill analysis brocel

Thank you friend, I appreciate the good word. I think from an objective standpoint, one could argue this is a good thing, it's eugenics, and overtime will result in LESS hideously deformed people. I still disagree with it, because I think the suffering we experience offsets the potential long term benefits, but nonetheless, I could argue for the point. What annoys me is how normgroids will fight a eugenicist to the death about his beliefs and then support on a subliminal basis, the exact ideology that are supposedly against.

Will bookmark to read later. Seems you are living up to your name.

What a cucked mindset you have. Are you jewish?

What a cucked mindset you have. Are you jewish?
What about my post indicated a cucked mindset? I'm not promoting our current establishment or institutional structure, I'm stating it how I see it.

What about my post indicated a cucked mindset? I'm not promoting our current establishment or institutional structure, I'm stating it how I see it.

Thank you friend, I appreciate the good word. I think from an objective standpoint, one could argue this is a good thing, it's eugenics, and overtime will result in LESS hideously deformed people. I still disagree with it, because I think the suffering we experience offsets the potential long term benefits, but nonetheless, I could argue for the point. What annoys me is how normgroids will fight a eugenicist to the death about his beliefs and then support on a subliminal basis, the exact ideology that are supposedly against.
Good, because there is no moral framework where you have to prioritize the happiness of the collective over your own. Especially not when you don't agree with the moral framework these people operate on.

I support eugenics too. But the current approach in our society won't work anyways. If trends continue then the average man won't be desirable anymore in the eyes of women. If we blackpill them, we have 100s of millions of fully blackpilled incels. Do you think they will all have the same mindset as you, where they just accept their current situation? It's honestly possible. Current men are so low T that they won't fight anymore. Maybe the next generation will or the one after that.

Good, because there is no moral framework where you have to prioritize the happiness of the collective over your own. Especially not when you don't agree with the moral framework these people operate on.

I support eugenics too. But the current approach in our society won't work anyways. If trends continue then the average man won't be desirable anymore in the eyes of women. If we blackpill them, we have 100s of millions of fully blackpilled incels. Do you think they will all have the same mindset as you, where they just accept their current situation? It's honestly possible. Current men are so low T that they won't fight anymore. Maybe the next generation will or the one after that.
So what's your case for me being cucked? I explicitly said I disagree with the moral framework because we incels suffer in the present. I would much rather we prioritize incels in the present than humanity in the future, I'm just acknowledging the counter-argument.

>Do you think they will all have the same mindset as you, where they just accept their current situation? It's honestly possible. Current men are so low T that they won't fight anymore. Maybe the next generation will or the one after that.

You're describing a totally different scenario. If there's possibility for change, obviously I'm all for that. There's no point in letting what you can't control consume you, that was the gist of my post.

Yeah, I guess the societal dissonance over the idea of eugenics in a society where this traits actions of the genetically advantaged are materially rewarded and encourage all while claiming we live in a meritocracy where one's ability to work hard is rewarded, i.e. the american meme