Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News OUR Incel Revolution!

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
Tonight we will post and rise brothercels! We will turn this place into hell and we will express our deep dark hatred that society deserves to hear! Our thoughts and minds are entirely left out of the conversation! WE ARE THE MODEL CITIZENS! normies model OUR TEMPLATES AND ONLY HAVE SUCCESS BECAUSE OF LOOKS! that STOPS tonight! WE PUT AN END TO THIS SHIT!

:feelsping: RISE MY BROTHERCELS! ITS NOT ABOUT BLACK OR WHITE ITS ABOUT US AND THEM! WE NEED LIBERATION! RISE Incels RISE!
I REPEAT! RISE INCELS RISE! WE ARE THE BEST!
WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE AT THE COMPLETE BOTTOM! LET OUR MISOGYNY AND HATRED BE AN EXAMPLE OF THEIR FUCKED UP BELIEFS!

IM TIRED IF SEEING OUR FELLOW MAN SAD! RISE! FUCK THESE WOMAN! RISE!

IMG 20220323 235630

:feelsseriously:

RISE! SPEAK YOUR TRUTH!
They need to be punished for how they treat us. Every single one of them. As the great Musollini once said - “It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”.

Revolution by talking shit about women on some obscure forum :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tonight we will post and rise brothercels! We will turn this place into hell and we will express our deep dark hatred that society deserves to hear! Our thoughts and minds are entirely left out of the conversation! WE ARE THE MODEL CITIZENS! normies model OUR TEMPLATES AND ONLY HAVE SUCCESS BECAUSE OF LOOKS! that STOPS tonight! WE PUT AN END TO THIS SHIT!

:feelsping: RISE MY BROTHERCELS! ITS NOT ABOUT BLACK OR WHITE ITS ABOUT US AND THEM! WE NEED LIBERATION! RISE Incels RISE!
I REPEAT! RISE INCELS RISE! WE ARE THE BEST!
WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE AT THE COMPLETE BOTTOM! LET OUR MISOGYNY AND HATRED BE AN EXAMPLE OF THEIR FUCKED UP BELIEFS!

IM TIRED IF SEEING OUR FELLOW MAN SAD! RISE! FUCK THESE WOMAN! RISE!
We will rise again:feelsdevil:

Nah i'm going back to bed

How? I am all for societal and political change in favor of the Ugly lonely man, but decades of Gynocentric beliefs such as Feminism cannot be easily washed away. It's just better to form a new society with high IQ incels (need engineers, doctors, scientists and other Stemcels) to start a nation that has Anti-Feministic policies written down, and need women to breed with to create a society. Unless you're planning on Nation building, there's no point. :feelsseriously:.