Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Our hormonal exposure is made to masculinize girls, and to stunt boys

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
If a man injects excessive exogen testosterone, his own testosterone production Begins to decline and most of the testosterone converts into estrogen

The same goes for a women but vice versa, if a women consumes exogen Estrogen via soy etc. her own Estrogen production will decline and most of the Estrogen will turn into testosterone which will blocks further Estrogen, this will make her growth plates fuse very late so her height and and bone mass will continue to grow up into her 20s

But if a Boy consumes a heavy amount of Estrogen via soy etc. his growth plates will be fused earlier, since excessive Estrogen does not convert into testosterone in a male, only vice versa

Girls are maturing earlier plus they grow longer, wihile Boys will never really mature and their growth plates will fuse earlier, creating a Generation of Micro dicked manlets along with tall masculine Girls

Statistically, there are more women above average height than men who are above average height, at least in europe

probably jews

Yea, they always mature faster it seems.

At my school over half the girls height and jaw mog me

nope, boys grow at a later age. girls stop growing at like 13

Everything points toward the government wanting feminized bitch boys that are easy to control. Even if you have really low testosterone your doctor will be like "Nah bro 156 ng/dL is perfectly normal for a 21 year old"

Everything points toward the government wanting feminized bitch boys that are easy to control. Even if you have really low testosterone your doctor will be like "Nah bro 156 ng/dL is perfectly normal for a 21 year old"

I have a rare genetic condition which is even more worse than only low testosterone Levels, but my urologists didnt cared

I even know klinefelter patients who didnt got testosterone therapy

I have a rare genetic condition which is even more worse than only low testosterone Levels, but my urologists didnt cared

I even know klinefelter patients who didnt got testosterone therapy
but if you happened to born with a vagina and wanted to get a mutilated to pretend to be a man they'd immediately prescribe you with top tier prescriptions. I don't have a genetic condition but i had really low T levels too and the fuckers just don't care. The diet the FDA preaches literally kills us slowly and its all just meant to bolster the agricultural and medical industries. Men are expendable peasants to these people.

but if you happened to born with a vagina and wanted to get a mutilated to pretend to be a man they'd immediately prescribe you with top tier prescriptions. I don't have a genetic condition but i had really low T levels too and the fuckers just don't care. The diet the FDA preaches literally kills us slowly and its all just meant to bolster the agricultural and medical industries. Men are expendable peasants to these people.

you're 100% accurate

The thing is that the chads of now are more chady than any other time and the teenagers (boys and girls) of today are giants now
Also the generations of now mog the previous ones

Last edited:
The heighpill is a brutal pill.

Just inject t

(((doctors))) that follows well researched (((guidelines))) made by solid (((authorities)))

Most foids have stronger forearms than me. I can't even say I have girl forearms. To be honest, many foids could kick my ass if they felt "creeped out" by my presence.