Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Our enemys

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
One thing i hate more then anything else is pride. Not dignity or self confidence. But the "im suppoerior then you mindset" or "im too high class for you" mind set. And well i got courious of somthing i never see discused on this site. Not even the lounge. Femcels.

So i kinda did got courious of em. Firgured if they either had a simuler mindset to us or were just ugly or somthing else. I looked at a couple youtube videos and well. They have variations of femcels just like us. Theres ones who reek of pride. The ones who i dont have sympathy and empathy for. Theres the fat ones. Theres the crazy hot ones(keep in mind femcels seem to have a different structure from us. Aperently they allow women who did act like stacys.), and they had ugly ones. Also fat & ugly ones. Now for the complex side to em that most of you probably know that non incels (especially chads) dont know.

So a good chunk of my info as little as it is comes from short fat otoku( a youtuber). First thing i learned is they dont have a forum site like us. They are alot more public considerding how there mind set works. Most of them dont even have a hard time getting a guy. They have a hard time getting a guy that meets there standereds. They degrade men in 3 types. "Low Vaule Male" "High Value Male" and "Negitive Vaule Male" . This shows the pride that these fuckers are full of. Yet they find it sexist for us to have standereds when they got ones alot more dehumamizing.

So why did i make this post, better yet why even here and not the lounge? Well one thing i do know about women is there secretive. Especially what men theyll freind zone. Ive see anonymous redit TTS posts(on youtube) of women already choosing who to freind zone within the first second of seeing a male. But the vaule of the femcells is it shows alot about women. There true nature. This femcell is a blessing because without it. We wouldnt know our enemys. We would be alot more in the dark about our enemys.

I did a thread on legalizing prostitution. And the benifits of doing so all over the US instead of ignoring it and leaving it to EU or certain parts of Nevada. And the femcells are our enemy. They are in this situation because of there pride. There superiority complex. If we can have a choice we can give em what they deserve. Less options. Let them be stuck without being on sexuall god mode. Because then men weather us or the chads that i dont give a shit about, can just blow some money on a hooker and we can take what the priveleged ass women had in America and the world for a long ass time. Its time we fight our enemys for once. And have a choice of our own.

One thing i hate more then anything else is pride. Not dignity or self confidence. But the "im suppoerior then you mindset" or "im too high class for you" mind set. And well i got courious of somthing i never see discused on this site. Not even the lounge. Femcels.

So i kinda did got courious of em. Firgured if they either had a simuler mindset to us or were just ugly or somthing else. I looked at a couple youtube videos and well. They have variations of femcels just like us. Theres ones who reek of pride. The ones who i dont have sympathy and empathy for. Theres the fat ones. Theres the crazy hot ones(keep in mind femcels seem to have a different structure from us. Aperently they allow women who did act like stacys.), and they had ugly ones. Also fat & ugly ones. Now for the complex side to em that most of you probably know that non incels (especially chads) dont know.

So a good chunk of my info as little as it is comes from short fat otoku( a youtuber). First thing i learned is they dont have a forum site like us. They are alot more public considerding how there mind set works. Most of them dont even have a hard time getting a guy. They have a hard time getting a guy that meets there standereds. They degrade men in 3 types. "Low Vaule Male" "High Value Male" and "Negitive Vaule Male" . This shows the pride that these fuckers are full of. Yet they find it sexist for us to have standereds when they got ones alot more dehumamizing.

So why did i make this post, better yet why even here and not the lounge? Well one thing i do know about women is there secretive. Especially what men theyll freind zone. Ive see anonymous redit TTS posts(on youtube) of women already choosing who to freind zone within the first second of seeing a male. But the vaule of the femcells is it shows alot about women. There true nature. This femcell is a blessing because without it. We wouldnt know our enemys. We would be alot more in the dark about our enemys.

I did a thread on legalizing prostitution. And the benifits of doing so all over the US instead of ignoring it and leaving it to EU or certain parts of Nevada. And the femcells are our enemy. They are in this situation because of there pride. There superiority complex. If we can have a choice we can give em what they deserve. Less options. Let them be stuck without being on sexuall god mode. Because then men weather us or the chads that i dont give a shit about, can just blow some money on a hooker and we can take what the priveleged ass women had in America and the world for a long ass time. Its time we fight our enemys for once. And have a choice of our own.
The E.U parliament is actually very anti-prostitution.